found how to pair my phone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• found how to pair my phone.

being a new ds3 owner, i was having trouble trying to connect my phone a sony experia tipo, to the ds3, anyway i went onto the citreon.co.ukowner-services/technology/bluetooth, website and checked phone combatibilty and it gives all details there, just been out in the cold and paired the phone and bingo it works. now one very happy ds3 owner:snowy0:

Thanks I followed the link out of interest and noted that it says for the iPhone 4s caller display doesn't work.... on older ios it states it wont work for numbers saved with the country code, for the later ios it just states that it won't display. Makes me think that a fix is a way off
    sigpic

Comment

Good to hear that you got your phone sorted, pity your dealer didn't offer to do this for you at handover as I know I always do.
      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
      Bigfeet's File Repository
      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Need to pair my Xperia Z1

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
        Good to hear that you got your phone sorted, pity your dealer didn't offer to do this for you at handover as I know I always do.
        My guy told me I'd figure out what it all does, and completed the customer service survey on my behalf!
        My DS3R3... nearly....
        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Sounds like one of Biggie's apprentices
          sigpic

Comment

wtf just go onto the citreon website and it explains how to do it, my dealer told me it couldn't be done as there was no bluetooth, now it even displays all my phonebook numbers, go onto site click on your radio system, then click on your phone then it will explain how to pair it, hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by kbcalypso View Post
              wtf just go onto the citreon website and it explains how to do it, my dealer told me it couldn't be done as there was no bluetooth, now it even displays all my phonebook numbers, go onto site click on your radio system, then click on your phone then it will explain how to pair it, hope this helps.
              what do you use to pair your phone up if there is no bluetooth?

Comment

no thats what the dealer told me that it couldn't be done, hence i won't get me car serviced by them, seems they don't know their own products.

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
                  Sounds like one of Biggie's apprentices
                  And I dread the day I hear the words "now the apprentice becomes the master"...!
                  ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                  Bigfeet's File Repository
                  The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
                  X