what price servicing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what price servicing

what is the price you pay for servicing where you live,? ie; first service (12 month) / 24month etc. or do you use independants instead of main agents.

I have a service package that was included with the car when bought from new, therefore it will go to the dealer for any servicing, Bigfeet might be able to help with dealer advertised costs for servicing though when he signs in later

Found this in respect of vehicles outside the service plan - http://info.citroen.co.uk/servicing-..._service_costs
    Last edited by lfcrule1972; 07-01-2014, 08:27.
    sigpic

Comment

I hate questions like this, it's like asking how much is a piece of string!

To be honest with you the labour rates vary a great deal depending on where you are standing, best advice is to do some leg work yourself and phone around. Granted I would strongly advise taking the car to a Citroen dealer as working on Citroen cars is their bread and butter, you would be amazed at the number of calls we get in a day from independents asking simple questions or needing help!
      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
      Bigfeet's File Repository
      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Just booked my first service with the main Citroen dealership in Edinburgh for this weekend as my wee beauty will be 12 months old on Friday - price quoted was £276

Comment

all i'm asking is because if there was a say £70 difference, in different parts then it could pay to drive over drop car off then go sightseeing while car being serviced, i will take mine to a main dealer but not where i bought it from.

Comment

ifcrule1972 i've just checked the link and those prices are for cars that are 4years old or older.

Comment

Yeah I saw that this morning but I couldn't find any prices for newer cars, sorry ! I guess as per Biggie's advice it would make sense to call dealers within driving distance and see which one offers the best price
              sigpic

Comment

I managed to get a 3 year service plan at main dealer for just over £470 which I pay monthly, £15! Another dealer within 5 miles wanted just over £750 for the same package so its definitely worth ringing round!

Comment

Citroen sell 3 year service plans from £449 which are listed on their website.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Comment

Where about are you are you located?
                    :ds3:The Parts Advisor:ds3:
                    Partsworld-UK.com
                    Email
                    Call: 01246 268896
                    We're also dealers for Alfa, Fiat, Abarth, Hyundai, Seat, Suzuki and Volvo
                    *Please take a minute to write a quick review under your items on Partsworld-UK.com and also on Facebook*

Comment

So if an owner bought the policy you mentioned above Biggie would they be able to have the servicing at any Citroen approved dealer ? I'm assuming yes, like I can with the free servicing I received with my new DS3
                      sigpic

Comment

Very true as the package is honoured by Citroen rather then the dealer.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Comment

So dealers with their pricing, are actually in competition to CUK then
                          sigpic
                          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Think I definitely need to look at the 3 year deal - otherwise I am going to be paying a fortune to the dealership - £449 versus at least £828!

Comment

good job i posted this thread it might just save some money.

Comment

Working...
                              X