Glovebox Rattling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glovebox Rattling

Has anybody had this problem, mine seems to be getting worse and is bloody annoying

Check to see if the two little plugs haven't fallen out and this is comman on C3.
    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Yes having the same problem, it's going back to have te stripes redone so I'll get them to check it then

Comment

Yeah - I get it now and then as well. But I put it down to something loose in the glovebox at the time and I just rearrange the contents (doesn't take long as it's so blooy small!).

But somehow the rattling always comes back.......
        DStyle HDi
        Cherry Red/Black
        Chrome strips & mirrors

Comment

There's a screw in the middle of the catch (the moving part on the lid) which may or may not be an adjuster. I tried screwing it in on mine, which didn't actually seem to be doing anything - very little resistance & I was able to give it twenty turns or more - but the glovebox doesn't rattle any more. Probably coincidence!

Comment

worth a look at - cheers Dave. I have a very slight noise that I can't locate.

Comment

I'll give that a go too.

Now all I need to fix is that whining noise coming from the passenger seat.......................................
              DStyle HDi
              Cherry Red/Black
              Chrome strips & mirrors

Comment

I had this a while back, got some foam pads from Tesco, about a pound for a pack of 100 different assortments, just cut to fit along the top where it was rattling, done the job!

Comment

Working...
                X