Advice for the newbie??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice for the newbie??

Hi im new to the forum got a ds3 155thp cabrio & love it, 3 questions has Anybody done a remap on the thp? Has anyone used a forge blow off valve? And how the hell do i find my mpg? Lol it dosnt come up on the trip computer and its tells me everything else in kilometers, is this standard with the ds3 or can i change it to mph? Thanks

Hi Gwiz and welcome.
    Yes, yes and yes.
    Use the search button and you will find loads on these issues.

JB

Comment

Re the units and showing the mpg, the handbook describes how to set this, on mine the section starts around P55 Have a look there and you can change the unit field if required.
      sigpic

Comment

Ahh.... the signs of another quality PDI.... *shakes head*

Check there for a digital handbook which you can 'search' for how to change the units over.

http://service.citroen.com/ddb/#top
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Hi Gwiz- aelcome to the club. Nice motor- enjoy it
          Didnt wanna wait for the Cabrio Racing then? Dont blame you TBH.
          Lots on remaps-- Jamie SPT in Hinckley, Midlands way, is your man on here. He's done a few and has a rolling road to prove what he says
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Thanks guys got the mpg prob sorted, and shes already booked in for a remap.. I will be sure to post my torque and bhp gains.. Thanks again @chris blue i heard theyr only making a few hundred racing cabrios so i didnt wana wait & end up not getting 1 anyway..

Comment

Originally posted by Gwiz View Post
              and shes already booked in for a remap.. I will be sure to post my torque and bhp gains..
              Who have you booked with ?

Comment

Im from belfast zack so gonna use a company local to me called torquetronics i,v heard gd reports so far about theyr remaps .

Comment

Originally posted by Gwiz View Post
                  Im from belfast zack so gonna use a company local to me called torquetronics i,v heard gd reports so far about theyr remaps .
                  Waayyyheyyy!! Another Northern Ireland Member! I would give OBD Autotune in Ballymena a shout, I hear they have had experience with the 207 GTI, so should be able to help out!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol Thanks i,ll have a look, as the company i was gna use canceled on me i wanted to use them as they have mapped ds3s before theyr actually from ballymena aswell, well kells which is close enough..

Comment

Working...
                    X