When the..Air Freshener?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When the..Air Freshener?

Everytime when someone new gets in the car they always ask whts this? the little fraygrance thing on the dash when the fuck can we get the things for them anyone????

mmmm, money saving tip

They are available on ebay but here's my tip

Buy a refill for a liquid car freshner, pull out the wadding on the citroen part, soak in the refill for 10 minutes and there you go, a car that smells the way you want it to!!

Comment

XD i always get that, how annoying...the next thing is then "i cant smell it though" aargh shut it lol

Originally posted by linstan3 View Post

Buy a refill for a liquid car freshner, pull out the wadding on the citroen part, soak in the refill for 10 minutes and there you go, a car that smells the way you want it to!!
      OMG Linstan3 totally perfect solution
      Citroen DS3 White - Samuel

Comment

Originally posted by linstan3 View Post

Too much effort for me. The refills if I recall are less than a tenner from citroen parts.

The C4 Picasso ones fit also.
        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

do they smell nice?

Comment

Originally posted by blondie View Post
            do they smell nice?
            I can't even smell mine =\

Comment

I received a mango one with mine. I only tend to smell it when getting in the car for the first time. It's nice and subtle.
              cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

I Dipped Mine In Pure Man Sweat Before... Makes Me Feel All Masculine When I Get In The Car...

Comment

It's just a gimmick.......smells sweet for a couple of hours anf fades to nothing. You could experiment by dipping it in something extreem to put this to test. I got sum nice Jean Paul Gaultier for xmas so gonna introduce it to that.

Comment

first time i saw one of these i thought it was a lighter lol

Comment

Hey Leanne u cud be onto a gud idea there cos I think it would convert to a lighter pretty easily.

Comment

Weird thing, if you turn off the fan, open the top vent, get to over 75mph & the damn thing smells really strong, turn the fan on and it disappears.

Guess I'll only have to fart when I'm speeding now

Comment

Working...
                        X