wind deflectors / rimblades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wind deflectors / rimblades

hi all has anyone got and wind deflectors they are selling or know where i can get some at a good price also i want some red rimblades or alloy gators

Use the search for Rimblades Jamo- and make sure if you buy Rimblades, you get the latest version possible
    A batch produced last year had unsatisfacory adhesion
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

This must be everyone's first mod lol I'm off to get some alloy gators fitted today, there are other products out there such as rim blades, they can be fitted without removal of the tyre so appeal to more people, but they don't offer the same sort of protection as an alloy gater. Looking around £100 for the alloy haters supplied and fitted. Get genuine Citroen wind deflectors too, £60 ish

Comment

Ebay is your best best for items. I found my deflectors for sale on there.
        My DS3R3... nearly....
        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

thanks

Comment

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-CI...-/261369105965

was also a cheaper non citroen set but id rather pay the 5-6 quid diff for genuine ones
            e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
            Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

thanks

Comment

Working...
              X