X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read this review

.....praise indeed http://www.topgear.com/uk/photos/cit...2-14?imageNo=0

Sav

can't go wrong with that reminds me i was washing the car on a nice sunny day (ain't seen one in a while lol) when i came back with a some more water some one was looking around it. so went next to him and he went ""it's about time they made a nice car, what do you think?" i was sooo happy i was like i know mate thats why i got it. he was abit shocked it was mine
    Citroen DS3 White - Samuel

Comment

A little bit of déjà vu here!

http://ds3club.co.uk/showthread.php?...he-Year-Whooo-!

Comment

Bloody Footrest

And on page 7, the picture of a RIGHTHAND drive are with an alloy footrest.

If Clarkson and cronies can get one, why can't I!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by linstan3 View Post
          And on page 7, the picture of a RIGHTHAND drive are with an alloy footrest.

If Clarkson and cronies can get one, why can't I!!!!!
          I've got one

Jimbob

Comment

Linstan3, You can get one and I can supply should be 37.57 I can supply 1 for 26.30 inc vat + £1.50 for postage its a genuine citroen part also
            Last edited by John Nicol; 10-01-2011, 12:13.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              Top Dog I Am =D

Comment

To John Nicol

Thanks John but it's my company car, bought in May but no footrest. I've tried in vain to get one for free, since they've had the cash they don't want to know me at Charters in Aldershot

Gotta say it's the only thing thats annoyed me about it, oh yeah, that and the lack of a flat surface to attach the iphone holder, more curves than Jordan and almost as much plastic!!

Comment

lol love the last comments!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by linstan3 View Post
                    that and the lack of a flat surface to attach the iphone holder, more curves than Jordan and almost as much plastic!!
                    Bahahahaha !

Comment

Originally posted by John Nicol View Post
                      Linstan3, You can get one and I can supply should be 37.57 I can supply 1 for 26.30 inc vat + £1.50 for postage its a genuine citroen part also
                      I'll take one of those!!

Comment

Originally posted by parafox View Post
                        can't go wrong with that reminds me i was washing the car on a nice sunny day (ain't seen one in a while lol) when i came back with a some more water some one was looking around it. so went next to him and he went ""it's about time they made a nice car, what do you think?" i was sooo happy i was like i know mate thats why i got it. he was abit shocked it was mine
                        I work in France and am there every month, only seen one there so far!!
                        My girlfriend is chuffed each time she goes to get it washed as there are always nice comments
                        Only seen one other (Ours was better Blk/Chrome, Blue top) in our area in Herts since we got it in Nov
                        Hard ride takes a bit of getting used to after my Range Rover...Chalk & Cheese
                        She's over moon with it, so plenty of brownie points to me!!

Comment

Working...
                        X