No announcement yet.

The Saga of the Broken Seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPDATE: Picked the car up today and am absolutely shocked at how they've left it. They've lumped a load of padding in and have failed to sew it up properly, leaving a hole in the top and the finishing at the bottom of the seatback hasn't been done properly. See pictures.

Compared with passenger side (not affected and not been touched by the dealer):

Have they just done away with all semblance of quality control? So disappointing.

Comment

That is terrible, straight back to the dealer with that
      DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
      Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

there expansion/breather gaps =] standard feature.
        sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
        Third time around.
        Work in Progress

Comment

Originally posted by Rickzayne View Post
          there expansion/breather gaps =] standard feature.
          Are you being funny?

Comment

...all of them have this, I think you need to get that passenger one replaced or it will look silly.
            sigpic.

Third time around.
            Work in Progress

Comment

...all of them have this, I think you need to get that passenger one replaced or it will look silly.
              Ha! I can laugh at that on here... imagine if the Citroen dealer told me that being deadly serious!

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalCal View Post
                Ha! I can laugh at that on here... imagine if the Citroen dealer told me that being deadly serious!
                I can bet there is someone out there gullible enough to fall for it if they tried.
                sigpic.

Third time around.
                Work in Progress

Comment

I can bet there is someone out there gullible enough to fall for it if they tried.
                  When I went back with it the first time, the fella came out and said "maybe they've changed the design"... laughed that one off and they acknowledged that there was a problem. I just don't understand how this keeps happening! Crackers.

Comment

Shocking! Hope it gets sorted soon

Comment

Went back today and it's been improved, they were very apologetic. Looks much better although not 100% perfect. They washed it as a goodwill gesture but the detailers amongst us will cringe at that! Lots of swirl marks now inflicted! Still, I'll just have to sort that myself, can't expect a good wash from a dealer.

On another note, anyone know a good wheel refurbished for the Bellones? A scuff has appeared on the very very edge of one of mine; wasn't there yesterday but there's nothing to suggest the dealer has done it. Any ideas? So annoying as I've been so careful with them, they've been totally scuff-free!

Comment

Working...
                      X