Ruined!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruined!!

Took my beautiful ink blue baby for the handbrake looking at because its been sticking...collects her at dinner time to find she's been washed n vac'd...inspect her when I get back to work to find she's scratched, all down the passenger side, the boot, the wheel arch, the bonnet. Just fuming. Rung the manager straight away and got "don't come in tomorrow its 1st of march we ate really busy, fetch it at soon as you can" which happens to be a week tomorrow. Sooooo angry right now, what a terrible day

Hmmm.. my ds3 handbreak sticks when the weather is damp as well... did they at least fix that?
    sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
    Third time around.
    Work in Progress

Comment

I would be there tomorrow no matter what they said
      DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
      Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

I agree- if theyve scratched up your motor, they need a bit of grief, and know you are not a happy person
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

ouch dude that happend to us the 1st time our 1 went in all nice n smooth came back with swirls and a nice etched swirl in the bonnet 2nd time it went in left a4 sized note in windscreen saying do not clean and it came back just as dirty as it went in
          e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
          Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

I'll know tomorrow when I try take handbrake off, manager knows I've taken pictures...luckily I only cleaned it sunday so have proof it was clean. Won't be letting them touch it again. I'd go tomorrow but I'm tied up anyway...didn't tell them that ofc wanted them thinking I was storming in at 8am.

Comment

I think angels did it.
              sigpic.

Third time around.
              Work in Progress

Comment

It certainly doesnt look like she was touched by angels, it looks like she was touched by Harvey Price given a cloth loaded with stones! :@

Comment

You may get a lovely new re spray now though

think positive.
                  sigpic.

Third time around.
                  Work in Progress

Comment

and i was worried theyd kick off about the double sub in the boot....I better had. Noticed they had a brand new one in the same colour on the forecourt ready to sell tomorrow, and a RED edition in the showroom. Doesnt make it any easier to ease the anger, Rekorderling is doing that. half tempted to drop in tomorrow un-announced (cancel my plans) and see what they say.

Comment

Do you need your car?

just go in and ask for the manager if they try fob you off.
                      sigpic.

Third time around.
                      Work in Progress

Comment

yeah gotta get to the football, I just want them to see the damage they've done without a week passing mainly

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_PolarWhite View Post
                          yeah gotta get to the football, I just want them to see the damage they've done without a week passing mainly
                          Take as many pics as you can with the date stamp on them
                          DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
                          Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

got 11 on my phone and i'll go out with the pro camera tomorrow before I drive it anywhere. Not gonna let them off lightly thats for sure.

Comment

Yeh, makes sense.

Just go first thing in the morning, can't see it being that busy, then ask for the manager if they try fob you off.

As long as they see/admit the damage they are less likely to try and get out of it.
                              sigpic.

Third time around.
                              Work in Progress

Comment

Working...
                              X