Goodbye to the DS3 and hello to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye to the DS3 and hello to...

My Mercedes A200 CDI Sport - loved my DS3 in the two years I had it - best car I have owned and I've had Audi's, Honda etc.

Reason for the A200 is that I need 4 doors and despite considering the DS4/5 I just can't take to them the same as the DS3 for a couple of reasons and the prices on lease were a bit ridiculous.

Pic of the new car (well not exactly but from the Merc configurator) - here in two weeks.

http://imgur.com/EnLJlnc

Thanks to all in this forum for your help over the last two years and happy motoring!
    Last edited by Markm49uk; 05-03-2014, 14:38. Reason: Spelling

Good luck with your new car, I really like the look of the new A-Class.

Post some pics when it arrives
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Thanks - will do!

Comment

I'm not at all jealous....

Love the new A Class, especially in Sport version. Great choice, hope you enjoy your new car

Comment

Are you leasing the A Class? How much is it per month if you don't mind me asking? They are gorgeous and I certainly wouldn't mind an upgrade to one either

Hope you enjoy it

Comment

Well I'm paying £247 inc VAT a month for 15K per annum- via the Tilsun Group.

Comment

If you wanted the A180 CDI on 10K per annum then you can get one for around £200 a month.

Comment

Originally posted by Markm49uk View Post
                If you wanted the A180 CDI on 10K per annum then you can get one for around £200 a month.
                Thats only £20 more than I am paying for the ds3. do like the ds3 though.
                Phil Moran

sigpic

Comment

I love the DS3 - not a single issue with it over 30K miles - great performance from the 1.6 diesel too.

Comment

That doesn't seem too bad! I bought my DS3 outright wasn't really looking to pay monthly then, however that seems quite tempting really.

Comment

Nice one Mark- looks a jubbly new motor.
                      sigpic
                      Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                      X