MyWay and Postcodes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
    Both versions are supposed to be able to upgrade to 7 digits according to my information.
    Thats why i thought the latest software update would do it
    DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
    Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Originally posted by Gazski66 View Post
      Thats why i thought the latest software update would do it
      The best laid plans of mice and men eh?
      Last edited by Bigfeet; 20-08-2014, 14:42.
      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
      Bigfeet's File Repository
      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Im running the latest Firmware and have the latest 2014-1 maps on the standard RNEG MyWay in the Racing and I haven't been able to enter the 7 digit postcodes. Still the useless 4.

Comment

Stupid question, but when you guys are entering in postcodes you are using the post code section which is an extra scroll down on the address input screen?

Comment

Stupid question, but when you guys are entering in postcodes you are using the post code section which is an extra scroll down on the address input screen?
            There is only one place to put postcodes, and that's under postcodes, still only 4 digits. I use Geo to enter Lat/Long nowadays as its way more accurate.

Comment

Not sure if my experience helps, as I have the eMyWay (RT6).

I had firmware 2.75 with no postcode entry.
              I updated the maps to the most recent European maps. This gave me 4 digit postcodes by inputting the postcode in the town field.

Not satisfied with 4 digits, I updated to firmware 2.80 via CD (I read that it's better from CD? ) and then the full 7 digit UK postcodes became available in the town field.

Hope that helps. Good luck.
              Last edited by flemmo; 23-08-2014, 07:29.

Comment

I HAVE A FEELING THIS IS AN ISSUE WITH THE OLDER (ORIGINAL Myway

Comment

You can actually enter the postcode under the city/town section as well.

Comment

4 weeks and still waiting for the dealer to sort this out grrrrrrrr

Comment

Gaz, just go with my solution, buy your own SD card and pay a visit to GPS Underground.

Comment

Originally posted by Superfly Guy View Post
                        Gaz, just go with my solution, buy your own SD card and pay a visit to GPS Underground.
                        Can you enter 7 digits now SFG?

Comment

Ok I finally have an answer from Citroen and Navteq, the 7 digit postcode upgrade will never work on the earlier RNEG myway systems. So as Citroen have said they will not refund the money I have spent but will allow me to either use it for my next service or I can spend it on accessories........ anyone know if you can but the Emyway system and would it work in a 2010 model?

Comment

Ok I finally have an answer from Citroen and Navteq, the 7 digit postcode upgrade will never work on the earlier RNEG myway systems. So as Citroen have said they will not refund the money I have spent but will allow me to either use it for my next service or I can spend it on accessories........ anyone know if you can but the Emyway system and would it work in a 2010 model?
                            Pretty sure you can buy it but I dread to think how much it is from Citroen. Close to £2k I think was the last price I heard.

I think it would work, Kistigun has done it (not sure on what year model he has though).

It's pretty shocking that they won't refund you the money
                            - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Interesting, so they have contradicted their own PIB then, that least we now know.

Comment

Interesting, so they have contradicted their own PIB then, that least we now know.
                                Got any Emyway systems knocking around lol

Comment

Working...
                                X