Unlucky DS3R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlucky DS3R

Well just over a week of talking about how expensive the carbon fibre trim is to replace on the racing, I've gone and ripped a piece off the passenger side . The worst part is that it's the second piece of trim to come off the passenger side this week, had the car repaired at the end of last week because of a dent and scratches along the door and wasn't told that they'd removed the baguette from the door which lucky dropped off while the car was parked on the drive die to being stuck back on poorly. Booked into Citroen on Monday to have that put back on properly only to go and curb the left side of my car tonight ripping the entire bottom part of the trim off. Completely gutted

Believe even though its annoying, the bottom part of the trim is easily re-fitted

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Clean Your Ride; 09-03-2014, 06:22.
    Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
    Take a pride in your ride
    @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

As Andy says, unless it's badly damaged, you should hopefully be able to just replace the clips to re-fit.
      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

If theyre the same as the 155, they are little square clip things that secure the bottom skirt. Mine wen over a (Unseen) traffic cone and ripped the bottom skirt off. Think you have to buy a whole bag of clips is the only problem. Now, incidents usually come in three's.................
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

I was a heavy buyer of these... Back when I had my trims

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10x-Citroe...item5aee251c43

Comment

Pop in and see us Ollie, we might have a solution for you.
            Sandall Car Care
            Email: Contact@sandallcarcare.co.uk
            Call: 0130 288 6049

Comment

Car went in today and told that because of a scratch on the baguette (ironically caused by it falling off) they won't put it back on for me...asked them how much the sticky plastic stuff is so that i could just do it myself and told that they didn't have any of that either. Other than that they just wanted to quote me for an entirely new baguette.

Really not impressed with my local dealer at all.

Also thanks for the replies but i'll have to replace the other lower trim piece as it's covered in scratches.

Comment

Just bendover and sigh. You are owned by Citroen.
                Citroën DS3 Racing 2011 Polar White
                ZRP con rods, Wössner pistons, Forge Ind. Kit, Forge IC hard pipes, etuners S3 (E85, launch control), Clemens-Motorsport IC, cylinder head porting, oil pump mod, Devils Own WMI, Forge BOV, Powerflex rear engine mount, LEDs, Citroen mudflaps, Ragazzon de-cat/200cc sports cat, Mongoose catback

Ex: BMW M135iA (2008) * BMW M3 E46 SMG2 (2003) * Subaru Impreza WRX STi (2007) * BMW M3 E46 (2001) * Seat Leon 1.8 TS4 (2003)
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X