Alloygators dealer fitted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alloygators dealer fitted

Car in Citroën Manchester today for 40k service. Won't make the DRLs come on with the side lights, said it's not allowed but they now have available Alloygators fitted for £120.00. All colours available.

Lad on service reception seemed quite put out this morning when I instructed them under no circumstances were they to give it a service xscratchx wash. Made sure it was written on the service notes👍

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Clean Your Ride; 10-03-2014, 13:26.
    Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
    Take a pride in your ride
    @cleanyourride_uk

Red alloygators mate or silver ?

Oh, didn't you leave your no wash sign in the car too ?
    sigpic

Comment

Sign was left in car aswell Chris with pictures in case car scratcher cant read.

And I'm not getting the Alloygators fitted, just stating that the dealers now have them available for supplying and fitting.

If it wasn't a company car and my own then I would have no hesitation in getting them fitted.

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Clean Your Ride; 10-03-2014, 13:27.
      Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
      Take a pride in your ride
      @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Fair enough, I've seen some who are leasing have them applied to protect against refurb costs
        Last edited by lfcrule1972; 11-03-2014, 09:06.
        sigpic

Comment

Watch that water doesnt get retained behind the Gator if you do get them. If a car sits a few days with water behind the gator, it blows the clearcoat on the wheel.
          They are good quality and robust, but I prefer the ones that stick to the rim, as the water cant get between the wheel and the rim protector
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
          X