Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3 HDi dsport in Black.

Hi all, new to the forum!!
    I'm getting a ds3 hdi dsport this weekend as a company car, never driven one and probably won't have chance before it arrives.
    What are they like for space as the driver as I'm 6ft2 tall & well built?
    Also do all dsport have Bluetooth phone connection?
    Currently drive a focus st3 58reg so looking forward to running a diesel.
    Cheers all :-)
    Using Tapatalk

Hi and welcome!

I have a friend who's around 6ft4 that drives their DS3 fine plenty of room in the front of the car.

All Dsport have Bluetooth connection as standard.

Good luck with your new car

Comment

Thanks Chris you have put my mind at ease.
      Quite excited about it, mainly about the mpg as I'm getting an average of 19mpg in my focus at the minute.
      Using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi
        Welcome to the club. I'm 6 ft 2 and around 15st I drive mine 500 miles a week and its a joy, comfortable and roomy, you will have no problems.

Comment

Originally posted by DAVEYBOYROCK View Post
          Thanks Chris you have put my mind at ease.
          Quite excited about it, mainly about the mpg as I'm getting an average of 19mpg in my focus at the minute.
          Welcome to the club, i am also 6'2" and have no problems what so ever. 19mpg.....that is crap
          DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
          Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Welcome to the club
            - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

That's great cheers chaps! :-)
              Using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm 6ft 5 and have no issues driving the DS3, it's like a Tardis inside, especially compared to the much bigger Astra Sport hatch I had previously I'm currently averaging 58mpg on mine with a/c on all the time and a heavy foot
                sigpic

Comment

Brilliant!! 58 mpg sounds pretty impressive. Well it's just a waiting game now, Saturday can't come quick enough. :-)
                  Using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm pleased with it (way better than the Astra CDTi I had previously), I think if I used the A/C less and didn't enjoy the acceleration so much I could get higher mpg too !
                    sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the club!
                      Sandall Car Care
                      Email: Contact@sandallcarcare.co.uk
                      Call: 0130 288 6049

Comment

Hello Daveyboy- welcome to the club. Come from an ST- be good to hear the comparison
                        Was gonna get an Orange ST, 5 year ago. But got married instead LOL. (That costs more- Ha)
                        sigpic
                        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
                          Hello Daveyboy- welcome to the club. Come from an ST- be good to hear the comparison
                          Was gonna get an Orange ST, 5 year ago. But got married instead LOL. (That costs more- Ha)
                          Hi Chris - Cheers, yes I'll be sure to compare, ST is a great solid car, the growl from the T5 volvo engine is fantastic and always makes me smile but with the mpg along with people daily who tailgate/want to race, it's getting abit annoying now.
                          Plus living near Blackburn there are cameras & police everywhere these days so it's hard to enjoy the car. :-(
                          Using Tapatalk

Comment

DS3 HDi dsport in Black.

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
                            I'm pleased with it (way better than the Astra CDTi I had previously), I think if I used the A/C less and didn't enjoy the acceleration so much I could get higher mpg too !
                            Do u not notice a drop in power with the A/C on constantly? The ST drops loads with it on.
                            Last edited by DAVEYBOYROCK; 11-03-2014, 11:28.
                            Using Tapatalk

Comment

No, well to put it the other way I don't feel an increase in power when I occasionly turn it off
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X