Service or Not to Service ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service or Not to Service ?????

Hi I was looking for some advice. I recently purchased my DS3 last week after many atempts at getting the right colour combo on a used (pics after its first non dealer wash to follow). The car was 3 years old in Feb 23rd this year and was Motd by the dealer in Dec. It got servicred at 12.5k last Jan but only done 1800 miles since. When should i service it next ? Al Do 10k easy a year but that means its 2 years with out one ;( .

If you're not mechanically minded and haven't done much more than check the oil, water and tyres an annual check that goes a little beyond the MOT (which is obviously good enough for safety related items) might be worthwhile if you can spare the cash. Lots of items age irrespective of mileage and can cause big problems if not found early. If you've never had it serviced yourself by a good Citroen experienced mechanic then it would be worthwhile too as the last owner might have just got the minimum done at 18,500miles as he was going to sell it on.

Comment

You have just spent how much on a nice car and you want to risk driving it worrying if it's going to go pop just go and get it serviced ...PS who done the last service have a look in the service book ......
      E HDI 90 White black roof....called free willy.....Because it looks like a Killer Whale .... Now gone to a better place march 2012 to March 2014
      Dstyle+ E Hdi 90 Sport Red Black roof .......The Red Barron ....

Comment

Regardless of the mileage the car with still require attention within the timescale.
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
        X