Driven by Beauty: Citroen & Benefit Debut DS3 Special Editions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
    Pretty sure you get the armrest with the DStyle and this is the DSign.
    I don't have an armrest in my DStyle or is it just the newer ones that do? Mine is a 62 plate...
    Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
    Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

I've got an armrest with my DStyle Plus that I got just over a week ago, if that helps?

Comment

Originally posted by Kat View Post
        I don't have an armrest in my DStyle or is it just the newer ones that do? Mine is a 62 plate...
        You only get the armrest if you have the city signature pack which is also fitted as standard on plus versions.
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

I got the Dsign by Benefit (more for the extras over the normal Dsign on Dstyle). It had nothing to do with Benefit and was just because I loved the car. It doesn't look like a girly car though compared to the F500's, beetles, etc.

But I'm absolutely loving my DS3

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
            You only get the armrest if you have the city signature pack which is also fitted as standard on plus versions.
            Ahhh. Fair enough. I was a bit confused too cos my v5 says it's a DStyle but insurance/breakdown cover came back as a plus when I entered my registration number. For some reason, I didn't think to ask when I bought it!! (Second hand)
            Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
            Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Working...
            X