Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel costs and mileage? Diesel dsport plus

Hi guys,

i'm new have just ordered a ds3 dposrt plus in diesel. I was wondering if anyone knows how much approx it costs to full up tank and also how many miles are people getting from a full tank.

Thank you

Welcome to the club

IIRC the fuel tank is 48 litres *£1.38/Litre = £66.24. (£1.38/Litre is the average price of Diesel near me).

How many miles you get is entirely down to your driving style but most Diesel DSport owners get 50-60mpg even driving 'spiritedly'. That works out around 5-600 miles per tank (if my maths is correct).
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

I filled my tank and drove from London to Warrington and used just over a 1/4 of a tank, was happy with that (*especially as my diesel is cheaper than Beefy ;-) lol) - £1.33.9
      Phil Moran

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by moranphotography View Post
        I filled my tank and drove from London to Warrington and used just over a 1/4 of a tank, was happy with that (*especially as my diesel is cheaper than Beefy ;-) lol) - £1.33.9
        I looked up my postcode on http://www.petrolprices.com/ and averaged the high/low prices.

Tbh I don't even look at the price when I fill up, V-Power Nitro+ is usually 5-6p more than the price on the big sign anyway.
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

wow pretty impressed currently have a corsa sxi 1.4 petrol £55 a month to fill up 300 miles doesnt matter how i drive. im exciting for the car i think it seem spretty nippy and handles well. is it worth paying extra few pence for performance diesel petrol ??

Comment

Originally posted by crutchley3131 View Post
            wow pretty impressed currently have a corsa sxi 1.4 petrol £55 a month to fill up 300 miles doesnt matter how i drive. im exciting for the car i think it seem spretty nippy and handles well. is it worth paying extra few pence for performance diesel petrol ??
            I think so. You'll still be saving money over your old car anyway
            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

im not sure if any of you guys know at all just thought id ask rather than creating a new thread. i have an iphone with siri. the ds3 has bluetooth etc. want can i do with the buetooth connection. eg, can i use siri play music make call text?/?

Comment

im not sure if any of you guys know at all just thought id ask rather than creating a new thread. i have an iphone with siri. the ds3 has bluetooth etc. want can i do with the buetooth connection. eg, can i use siri play music make call text?/?
                I have an iPhone 5 and use the Bluetooth to make/recieve calls and listen to music using Spotify and the music app. I don't use Siri though so not sure if that works.
                - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

I've not tried Siri either as yet, but there was a big Siri update when updating to iOS 7.1... For instance asking for football scores now brings up the Premier League scores (still no use to me!) rather than the NFL egg chasing across the pond!

I'll check it out tonight though as could be really useful. I've used the satnav functions of maps via the radio though and that all works nicely.
                  2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

ah im excited lol sad i no but still ha

Comment

ah im excited lol sad i no but still ha
                      Not at all

Have you been given an estimated delivery date? What colour combo did you go for?
                      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

well not yet had a date, ok not to offend anyone at all. been looking at colours n different roofs and too me some just dont go together think there too many white and grey ones and was realli struggling as think the blue and yellow a but much. so ive been a bore and gone for all black but did see and ultra prestiege and they do look sporty all black. plus im kinda only learnijng about all the luittle extras im getting now ive oredered car-typical woman lol

Comment

im kinda only learnijng about all the luittle extras im getting now ive oredered
                          I did the same tbh. I have a DSport Plus too, you don't realise how many extras you get until you see another DS3 and wonder why they don't have something yours has.
                          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Welcome to the club!

(Grammar Nazi has noticed your presence!)

JB

Comment

awww thank you just tell me to go away politley if i do ya heads in lol

Comment

Working...
                              X