No announcement yet.

Fuel costs and mileage? Diesel dsport plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I must be the only person sometimes that just spoke to citroen and just said, 'I want the red edition, at xx price if not, don't bother me'. I hadn't seen or thought about any other colours or had even sat in a DS3 when I placed my order!!
    2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

Originally posted by Wes79 View Post
      I think I must be the only person sometimes that just spoke to citroen and just said, 'I want the red edition, at xx price if not, don't bother me'. I hadn't seen or thought about any other colours or had even sat in a DS3 when I placed my order!!
      Haha, when I ordered mine I'd never driven the THP. I'd driven the diesel DSport a few times and loved it though.
      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
        Haha, when I ordered mine I'd never driven the THP. I'd driven the diesel DSport a few times and loved it though.
        Originally posted by Wes79 View Post

I'd not even passed my test, wife chose the colour. Wife wouldn't test drive it as too nervous etc lol

Lovely car though (phew....)
        Phil Moran

sigpic

Comment

DSport+ Diesel in all black..... sounds great !!! I have the same
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
            I'd driven the diesel DSport a few times and loved it though.
            And then bought a THP petrol Dsport :redface:
            sigpic
            Jog on Noddy

Comment

All in black hmm........... Nice 😃

But i would say that this is mines

Welcome by the way

Mark

Comment

I get about 550 miles to a tank, costs just under £60 to fill up. 12 Reg Dsport+ eHdi 110

Comment

Originally posted by MadMan0 View Post
                  I get about 550 miles to a tank, costs just under £60 to fill up. 12 Reg Dsport+ eHdi 110
                  Yay for my maths!
                  - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

I get the same mileage on commuting and driving around town, can get a smidge over 600 miles on motorway drives
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crutchley3131 View Post
                      im not sure if any of you guys know at all just thought id ask rather than creating a new thread. i have an iphone with siri. the ds3 has bluetooth etc. want can i do with the buetooth connection. eg, can i use siri play music make call text?/?
                      If you press the tip of your light stalk whist connected via blue tooth, You can use SIRI, no need to mess about pressing the home button...
                      Maybe not everyone knows this.....
                      61 CITROEN DS3 diesel 1.6 e-HDi 110 Airdream DSport Plus, Polar White Black roof

Comment

120 vti auto. 300mile out of a tank and thats 60% town driving and 40% driving at 80 on the dual carriageway

Comment

Fuel costs and mileage? Diesel dsport plus

Yesterday I went from Burnley to the Trafford centre probably about 40 miles each way, when I set off the dsport hdi had 360 miles remaining in the tank, when I got back it says I have 345 left. Puts a smile on my face every time especially when my ST3 does 18-27mpg. :-)
                          Using Tapatalk

Comment

I never trust the computer estimate. The fuel gauge sometimes says 0 but estimated range is still 98 miles! By the time i drove to the garage it was saying 0 mile range even though the garage is just over 1 mile away...
                            I always calculate by brimming the tank when I fill up :-)
                            My car has peaked at: 63.6 mpg and distance wise i've never gone over 576 miles on a tank. so it lasts 2 weeks (just)
                            And worse was: 50.1 mpg

Comment

Originally posted by MadMan0 View Post
                              My car has peaked at: 63.6 mpg and distance wise i've never gone over 576 miles on a tank. so it lasts 2 weeks (just)
                              And worse was: 50.1 mpg
                              Haha, my highest (calculated by Fuelly) is 44.80mpg and lowest is 22.46mpg. On a long slow motorway trip I averaged 55mpg (according to the computer) once. Doesn't bother me though, I didn't buy the car for it's economy
                              - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

I have a Dsport Plus Diesel, which is supposed to get an average mileage of 64.4, but I struggle to get 45mpg. It has been like it since new and no matter what I try, for example turning the Auto climate function off to stop the air con running, only filling up half a tank at a time, driving like I'm 80 etc etc the only difference I can get is on the motorway where I average around 52-55mpg (should be 83).

I know that I can get an engine mod but I was wondering if perhaps the dealer needs to take a look.

Comment

Working...
                                X