Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delivery Times for a Factory order??

Hi Guys!
    Just Signed Up to see if anyone is in the same situation as me!
    Purchased a Ds3 1.6 E-HDI Diesel Airdream D-Style Plus This past sunday 16.03.2014 from Sunderland Citroen Dealer, in Belle Le Blue with Black Roof - Apparently has to be a factory order as none in entire UK or at any other sites, Does anyone know what the wait time is at the moment on average?? I was told up to 8 weeks
    Click image for larger version

Name:	new car.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.4 KB
ID:	366053

It all depends really, since its new plate month there is a lot of demand. I ordered mine just before March, but had a few options for colours so I'm getting one on 29th.

Comment

thanks VinnceAlmighty
      What date did you order it? And was it a factory build? I have no accessories or anything special just as it is

Comment

Delivery Times for a Factory order??

Factory builds are usually anything up to 3 months from order to delivery. Belle Ill Blue was discontinued for a few months so I think there may be a delay with that particular colour. Bigfeet will be able to confirm.
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

I hope not @BeefMasta they did mention it was discontinued but due to demand they reintroduced it around a year back - Does BigFeet work for CUK??

Comment

Originally posted by nozznufc View Post
            I hope not @BeefMasta they did mention it was discontinued but due to demand they reintroduced it around a year back - Does BigFeet work for CUK??
            Yes they brought it back but it I'm fairly sure it was only a few months ago. Bigfeet is our friendly Citroen sales guy. I'm sure he'll be able to help in the morning
            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
              Yes they brought it back but it I'm fairly sure it was only a few months ago. Bigfeet is our friendly Citroen sales guy. I'm sure he'll be able to help in the morning
              I'll await his response
              I'm looking to see if any new owners that had a factory order are out there to let me know how long it took, i'm itching to get it, it's only been 3days lol

Comment

I'll await his response
                I'm looking to see if any new owners that had a factory order are out there to let me know how long it took, i'm itching to get it, it's only been 3days lol
                The wait will only get worse, I only had to wait 2 weeks (it was in stock) but it felt like forever!
                - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

yeah they had Black, White, Yellow, Brown and Dark Blue all on site I had to be the akward one and get one that they never had lol I hope its soon.
                  Also I got an email confirming my order from CUK, asking if I wanted to add any additional accessories, however some of them already are on the vehicle,i.e rear parking sensors, they come as a standard, however asking if I want to add for another £207?? Strange huh?

Comment

Welcome to the club!! At least the wait will mean you have to think about any little mods you want to make! Loads of great ideas and top tips on here
                    2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

Factory Order

Hi Guys!
                      Just Signed Up to see if anyone is in the same situation as me!
                      Purchased a Ds3 1.6 E-HDI Diesel Airdream D-Style Plus This past sunday 16.03.2014 from Sunderland Citroen Dealer, in Belle Le Blue with Black Roof - Apparently has to be a factory order as none in entire UK or at any other sites, Does anyone know what the wait time is at the moment on average?? I was told up to 8 weeks
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]8707[/ATTACH]
                      8 weeks will be about correct. Had my botti blue on pcp for 2.5 yrs and Citroen desperately wanted to take it back off me. Wanted the Hickory Brown and black but none in the UK to do a deal there and then. Although they found one a week later i was told 8 weeks if i wished to order from new. signed the deal yesterday and get the car saturday, cool combination! Got the DStyle + this time

Comment

8 Weeks is a little optimistic in my opinion, the latest Supply Bulletin put DS3 into May production which mean you might not see your DS3 until late May or early June.

Belle Ile Blue is now available again and your dealer was right about none currently in the UK as I check VTS myself this morning.

http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....and-Lead-Times
                        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                        Bigfeet's File Repository
                        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Sorry to hear about the wait, love that colour though and think you'll be as pleased as punch when it does arrive
                          sigpic

Comment

mid feb order

Bigfeet - any idea re build dates on orders placed mid feb? Ordered an EHDi115 sport plus in white with moondust roof and alloys and not heard a dickybird from the dealer? :confused:
                            Last edited by Maddog; 20-03-2014, 16:16.

Comment

Archived Supply Bulletins on the 7th of Feb put production month as March and from the 17th production month moved to April.

My guess is that your motor won't show face until late April.

Did you not give your email to your dealer for Supply updates?
                              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                              Bigfeet's File Repository
                              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
                              X