No announcement yet.

Delivery Times for a Factory order??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Bigfeet. I did give them my e mail but heard nothing. Order was actually placed on 17th so guess I'll hit the unlucky side of the above (glass half empty!) :Joni:

Comment

Damn. I want to get it sooner then that. I hope I'm not waiting until late may/June my dealer said the current times are 4-5 weeks lately but apparently with mine being a standard model with no mods or accessories it's apparently quicker

Comment

I ordered My New C3 Picasso Exclusive EGS on 29.1.14 and it was a Factory Order as I selected Pearl White With Black Pack and Spare Wheel and It arrived at My Dealer on the 12.3.14
        A Citroën Fanatic

CE14 C3 Picasso 1.6i VTi Exclusive EGS In Pearl White, With 17" Clover Alloy Wheels, Black Pack, Chrome Mirror Covers, Mudflaps, Wind Deflectors, Hand Controls & Steering Ball.
        CE11 WOH C3 1.6i VTi Exclusive Auto With 17” Sonneberg Alloy Wheels & Visability Pack.My Old Car.
        CA10 KZB C4 Picasso 2.0HDi 138BHP VTR+ EGS, Brothers Old Car.

Comment

The waiting is the worst part, seems like forever but all will be forgotten once you drive away from the dealer in your shiny DS3
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nozznufc View Post
            Damn. I want to get it sooner then that. I hope I'm not waiting until late may/June my dealer said the current times are 4-5 weeks lately but apparently with mine being a standard model with no mods or accessories it's apparently quicker
            Old urban myth I'm afraid. Regardless of options the production line does not slow down when cars are being constructed.

Option packs are carefully designed to avoid impacting the factory floor.
            ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
            Bigfeet's File Repository
            The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

I would be more inclined to go with Bigfeet's estimate. When ordering my new DS3 (albeit march 2013 ) I was told about 8
              weeks by my dealer,and it was actually 12.
              The wait is a nightmare but I can only tell you it is worth it.

Regards Tbart

Comment

looks like I'll be sitting and waiting unless- Bigfeet: Can I cancel the order after juts 5 days of placing it and get another colour,which they have in stock?

Comment

I totally understand the frustration of having to wait for your car. What you have to consider
                  in this situation is why you picked that colour combo in the first place. Would you be as happy with
                  another colour combo knowing that a little patience would have got you the colour you really wanted.
                  If I was you I would take the time to find out ( through this forum ) as much as possible about your chosen model
                  so you will be in a much better position to enjoy it when it finally arrives.

Regards Tbart.

Comment

Originally posted by nozznufc View Post
                    looks like I'll be sitting and waiting unless- Bigfeet: Can I cancel the order after juts 5 days of placing it and get another colour,which they have in stock?
                    Could do if you don't want to wait that long, have them check.

Have got a nice Whisper Purple one sitting here.....!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
                      Have got a nice Whisper Purple one sitting here.....!!
                      Waheeey !!
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys. Just been to the dealer and changed for a white one with a black roof. They are expecting it in the UK next week as it was already on stock order to them. Said takes 10 days turn around from being in the UK to then at the dealer and he said he can turn it around for me the same day it comes in and give me free DS3 mats woohoo! Said I should have it 1st or 2nd week in April however have pushed it though as a urgent request and it could be with me next week with some luck. Does that sound about right Bigfeet?

Comment

Sounds about right to me too, I normally judge around 7-10 days to get stock up form RDC to the pitch.

Important thing is that your happy!

Comment

I have a delivery date on mine of the 29th, so it ended up being about 6 weeks altogether

Comment

Thanks Guys! I Will post some pics when I get it!

Comment

If you really want the colour take a look at getting it plasti-dipped or wrapped. You could consider a respray too if you want it that colour permanently.

Comment

Working...
                                X