No announcement yet.

Delivery Times for a Factory order??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So just been to the dealer & chosen my new 14 Reg and car has Chassis Number now - Stated car is still in Calais, France - Checking can see that its going to Grimsby via the IVAN on Monday/Tuesday next week, so should be at Sandtoft for PDC around Thursday/Friday next week. Then up to 3days for Delivery to dealer - Will keep tracking the transportation via: http://shipfinder.co/ & http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/det...00/vessel:IVAN

Comment

Nice one Nozz- start planning the route for the first days drive out :-)
      sigpic
      Jog on Noddy

Comment

I'll prob stall it, the clutch is so different to my Pug 206 (haha). Can't Wait to get it!
        IVAN just did a delivery into grimsby at 6.20am this morning so mine may have been on that shipment - hope so, then may be looking at Friday delivery possibly!

Comment

Good luck - hope you get a Friday pick up
          sigpic

Comment

Car Delivered!

So just got the car guys on Wed 09/04/2014 - speedy delivery, was at GEFCO on 07/04 PDI done and on the transporter by 09/04/2014 delivered at 8.30am and all cleaned valeted etc by 11am, also got a suprise that my model, 1.6 E-HDI 90 brake d style plus airdream, now has started to be built with the Upgrated Hi-fi sysystem into it from March's Build - quite a good kit worth £285 and I got it for free!

Tried to upload some pics but the request failed will attempt again later on...

Comment

I ordered exactly the same car black roof white body 1.6 E-HDI 90 brake d style plus airdream on the 14th Feb with an
              estimated delivery date of 18th April. They are now saying the factory exit date is the 15th April and I should get it 3/4 week
              from then. Is this normal??? The wait is KILLLLLLLING me :-(

Comment

I've just ordered a ds3 cab Dsport+ in whisper purple they told me 3 to 4 months :/ I sooo cannot wait haha

Comment

Originally posted by nozznufc View Post
                  love it!
                  Looks great
                  - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                  - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

So just got the car guys on Wed 09/04/2014 - speedy delivery, was at GEFCO on 07/04 PDI done and on the transporter by 09/04/2014 delivered at 8.30am and all cleaned valeted etc by 11am, also got a suprise that my model, 1.6 E-HDI 90 brake d style plus airdream, now has started to be built with the Upgrated Hi-fi sysystem into it from March's Build - quite a good kit worth £285 and I got it for free!

Tried to upload some pics but the request failed will attempt again later on...
                    Someone told you a fib, what has happened here is someone at your dealership messed up when ordering the car.
                    Last edited by Bigfeet; 12-04-2014, 13:25.
                    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                    Bigfeet's File Repository
                    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Happy days however you got it :-)
                      sigpic
                      Jog on Noddy

Comment

Actually it was already on stock order since Feb 14 so end of march when I said I wanted a white instead of blue they put my name against that car so I wasn't actually fobbed off at all.

Comment

Actually it was already on stock order since Feb 14 so end of march when I said I wanted a white instead of blue they put my name against that car so I wasn't actually fobbed off at all.
                          I didn't say that, all I said was the Hi-fi pack is not standard and all the dealer has done is taken the hit on the head for the option that was fitted. From your post it sounded like you were told that it was standard.
                          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                          Bigfeet's File Repository
                          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
                          X