Clear All

Easy, easy, Tapatalk easy
    Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
    Take a pride in your ride
    @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Originally posted by RabidRacoon28 View Post
      Easy, easy, easy
      Yes yes yes am sure it is! Am devastated i use millions of pounds worth of medical equipment each day but this eludes me!!!!

Comment

Taking covert piccies of your motor out of an upstairs window..........It must be love :star:
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Taking covert videos of a China man cleaning his C3 with a floor mop.......It must mean I'm a stalker
          Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
          Take a pride in your ride
          @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
            Taking covert piccies of your motor out of an upstairs window..........It must be love :star:
            I definitely did this when I was at my parents' house at the weekend. instagrammed it and everything. can't see it from my window at home. hah.
            Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
            Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

It's only so I don't look like a dork......

Comment

Originally posted by miss pippy View Post
                It's only so I don't look like a dork......
                LOL. Just get clicking- ignore any daft comments. Theyd only be jealous.
                Looks better if you lie down on the ground, taking one looking at the front :-)
                Proper David Bailey that!
                sigpic
                Jog on Noddy

Comment

Haha!!! Will bear that in mind Chris!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The nervous bit taking a front photo, is its best to leave the DRLs on, and that means the engine running
                    Was always told not to stand in front of a car if the engine is running
                    sigpic
                    Jog on Noddy

Comment

The nervous bit taking a front photo, is its best to leave the DRLs on, and that means the engine running
                      Was always told not to stand in front of a car if the engine is running
                      Not sure if it's the same for all engines but with mine if you turn the engine off then immediately turn the key again (but not far enough for the starter to fire) the engine will stay off but the DRLs will come back on.
                      Bear in mind though that if you do it too quickly the engine might spring back into life again anyway. It's all about the timing.

Comment

Working...
                      X