Thp dsports top dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thp dsports top dog

owned a ds3 110hdi dsport for over 6 months and have just swapped it for a thp dsport (unbelievable difference) first of all is the difference in handling,it feels lighter and softer on the suspension, much improved smoother drive,the gear change is not as 'cluncky' ,the engine warms up 10x faster than the diesel (no more waiting 10 mins in the cold to demist the windows)and the performance of the engine,WOW!! it just wants to be thrashed....'HOORAY I LOVE DRIVING AGAIN'....!! sorry if i upset any diesel owners here ,that's not my intention ,but i am giving an honest opinion having previously owned one ! dont be too :mad:

each to ther own, glad your enjoying it

Comment

Welcome to the dark side, Ozzy! The only downside of the THP is at the pumps, but the extra ££ is worth it for the driving experience.

Comment

Good lad!

Comment

Get in my son !!

Comment

Good decision Consider getting it remapped. Not only is the performance improved significantly, but so is the fuel consumption.

Comment

Originally posted by CooperKiller View Post
              Good decision Consider getting it remapped. Not only is the performance improved significantly, but so is the fuel consumption.
              Got too agree with Cooperkiller...Get in there son get it remapped you will luv it.

Comment

About that remapping, as I already understand it's not the same as chipping, but I can't seem to find anyone in Belgium who does it, maybe because I can't seem to find the right translation .
                Anyone who has a website or anything? Would help out great :P

Comment

Originally posted by yannickvanhex View Post
                  About that remapping, as I already understand it's not the same as chipping, but I can't seem to find anyone in Belgium who does it, maybe because I can't seem to find the right translation .
                  Anyone who has a website or anything? Would help out great :P
                  http://www.viezu.com/index.php?optio...219&Itemid=190

That's your nearest certified Viezu Dealer..
                  cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Ok thanks a LOT, and which should I ask after ?

edit I already found it, I translated it to dutch and now I see mapping .

Any idea what it should cost?

And in case Ihave to go to the dealer, will they see and if yes, make a problem about it?

Comment

Ok thanks a LOT, and which should I ask after ?

edit I already found it, I translated it to dutch and now I see mapping .

Any idea what it should cost?

And in case Ihave to go to the dealer, will they see and if yes, make a problem about it?
                      The dealers in most cases aren't able to detect the remap but it can be removed if they update the ECU at any time.

I'd email the guys/viezu first of all and see if the remap on your engine is worth the bother. I wouldn't wanna spend approx £200 just for a gain of 15BHP..
                      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Glad Your Enjoying Ozzy !

Im Debating One Now Too...

Was There Much Hassle Swapping Them Over ?

Comment

Ok thanks,
                          I'll guess it's best if I don't have any reason to have to go to my dealer, so I don't give them a chance to update the ECU.
                          On their website though, they say if the dealer do update the ECU, they'll do the remap again for free .
                          + 5 years garanty, and 'not satisfied, money back' policy

Comment

Ok thanks,
                            I'll guess it's best if I don't have any reason to have to go to my dealer, so I don't give them a chance to update the ECU.
                            On their website though, they say if the dealer do update the ECU, they'll do the remap again for free .
                            + 5 years garanty, and 'not satisfied, money back' policy
                            Correct, they also take out a separate insurance policy on your vehicle so should the remap cause any issues with your car they will pay to repair it.
                            cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

I saythe PDF,it's an increase of 25 hp to 115hp , and from 230 to 275 Nm
                              Think it's worth?
                              I'll E-mail them for a price tag

Comment

Working...
                              X