Delivery checklist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delivery checklist

Got an email last week saying that my car was ready and leaving the factory so I guess I'll be here sometime soonish

I'm a bit of a worrier when it comes to these things so can anyone give me some pointers on the kind of thing I should be looking at when I pick up the car before I take delivery?

I know there's obvious things like the wheels being the right colour and the right seats etc (although if it turns up and there's leather in there I'm not going to moan too much ), but aside from that... I got the dealer to throw in the Supaguard cover as part of the deal, I have no idea how I'll even know if that has been done on a new car or not!

Excited now :cool:
    White/Black
    1.6 THP

Originally posted by Ascension View Post
    (although if it turns up and there's leather in there I'm not going to moan too much )
    Tonys Are Floating Around The Factory Somewhere... :L

Just Check The Bodywork Mate ! And Look For Any Damage But Make Sure You Find It Before You Drive Off !

Comment

You gettin it from Citoen Sportif in Aylesbury?

Comment

Checklist could be the following.

Check the options you paid for have been put in i.e. Sat nav, parking sensors

Check no scratches to outer body work

Check no damage to interior i.e. Tears in fabric

Make sure the dealer as per the rules explains the car and controls. Not much else really, if I remember anything I'll add it in here

Comment

Make sure they pair your phone before you leave the dealership as mine had to be reset in the workshop.....Dealer should also have put a superguard sticker on the windscreen stating it's been superguarded.

Hope this helps Clarky.

Comment

Thanks all, noted and noted- phone one is a particularly good one I wouldn't have thought of doing

Adi- nah, not getting it from Sportif, I had planned to but they couldn't get hold of a THP for me to test drive- ended up finding one to drive myself in Hemel and then the dealer there managed to swing a deal. So Aylesbury really lost out by not being able to source a car for me to drive!
            White/Black
            1.6 THP

Comment

Working...
            X