AA Breakdown Cover.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AA Breakdown Cover.

I received a letter from the AA telling me that my cover was about to run out,and if I wanted to continue to be covered I would have to stump up £75 per year. When I bought the car there was an offer of 3yrs cover
    included. When I spoke to the dealer they told me they would investigate. I have just heard back from them
    that Citroen UK would not cover the cost of yrs 2and3. Apparently in between me ordering the car and
    taking delivery the offer came to an end so they would not stump up for 2nd and 3rd year. I think is a little bit mean of Citroen,who probably pay only a fraction of the retail cost for cover on there cars.

The good news is that my dealer has agreed to cover the cost and I think this is really good customer
    service.It's just a pity that Citroen have let themselves down once again.

The dealer is Luffield Cars in Loughborough and I would thoroughly recommend them if you want anything
    Citroen.

Regards Tbart.

When I got mine new the servicing was for three years and the assistance was for one year - the assistance part being the AA cover. I first thought that assistance was for three years as they mentioned both together "service and assistance" but upon reading the documents found the assistance part to be only one year.

Comment

The point I was trying to make is that I was told the car came with 3 years assistance and that is what I should have got.
      The fact that,at the point of ordering the car,it came with 3years cover. When taking delivery the offer was no longer available,I think Citroen should have honoured the deal that was on offer when I ordered the car,which was part of the deal that made me buy in the first place. The simple fact is this would probably have cost Citroen a few quid. It could put someone off buying another Citroen.

Regards Tbart.

Comment

Good to see the dealer stepping in to pay for the additional two years
        sigpic

Comment

Absolutely Chris, regardless of the whys and wherefores the dealer has shown fortitude by stepping up and honoring at their own cost the intent of the agreement when the order was placed.
          Originally posted by cyclone
          It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
          Originally posted by Broda
          I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

http://www.autoaidbreakdown.co.uk/ Ive had this for years, never needed it, but its a lot cheaper than the others and offers all the extras the top ones do. glad your dealer helped out

Comment

Working...
            X