Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3Club - Working with Reforma

Hi Guys,

I have been in touch with Reforma and offered to help them increase the range of decals they have for the DS3. Do you have any ideas/designs that you would like to see for the DS3? This is our chance to help another company out with our owner knowledge and our awesome taste in design and graphics.

In return for this we will be getting a site Discount, this will be added within the Full Members area. These codes and offers are kindly offered exclusively to our forum, to protect the companies from being exploited and people taking advantage of these via internet searches and people signing up JUST to obtain these, they are only available to Full Members of the forum.

Brain storm and see what you can come up with, design ideas, images etc. Frank Miller would be an awesome theme to see. An easy one I have suggested to Reforma is the stripe used on the racing cabrio.

Would tie in a colour scheme to a car well I think.

We have the biggest support for DS3 Owners and I think it would be cool to help other companies thrive on the success of the DS3.

I'll be in communication with these guys and your design may make it to the shop
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.
Working...
X