No announcement yet.

This one is very "Sparkly"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As the DP of Worleys I thought I would give you some information behind the Chrome wrap that we have completed on the DS3. It has been done as a marketing tool and will be registered in the next few days as a demo. It does need constant cleaning when in the showroom but as long as it shines when its on the road and gets people asking what it is then it will be doing its intended job. We have today sold a DS3 99g to someone who first saw the car just before we put the car into the showroom and has spent nearly £5000 on new retro fit leather seats, wrapping of the roof, grille plus a host of other items and hope to get many more converts to the amazing DS3. Ultimately if if gets scratched and looks to bad then we just peel it off and throw away £3200 of marketing budget away!

Comment

Hope that was the lady who was looking at it when i dropped off one of the club cards. Welcome to the club and well done! By the way did she have yellow with chrome roof (couldn't help being nosey)

Comment

[QUOTE=Find;13480]As the DP of Worleys I thought I would give you some information behind the Chrome wrap QUOTE]

I had a sneaky peek through the window last night and I like!!!! Will call in for a closer look but am currently too ashamed to park my very dirty DS outside the garage!

Comment

Thanks for joining up, Find - welcome aboard - and thanks for the interesting background info on the Chrome!

Comment

Originally posted by Find View Post
            £3200 of marketing budget
            Are You Serious ?...

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
              Are You Serious ?...
              Why, you fancy it Zack? I have seen a part chromed Audi (the real fast one) but I'm still not sure.

Jimbob

Comment

No But After We Were Talking About It Before I Asked For A Quote From A Local Company I Was Going To use For My Astra...

They Quoted Me £1200 All In...

Comment

the car was outside the showroom today and was looking a lot betterand very bling. i like bright things but don't think i would be brave enough for that though. Wonder if someone will do a GOLD one?

Comment

Working...
                  X