Tomorrow is pick up day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomorrow is pick up day!

Going to pick the car up tomorrow morning, can't wait!

Have got to go straight into work after so will only get the drive there before having to leave it, but still very excited

Will make sure to post up some pics once I've got it
    White/Black
    1.6 THP

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP! Have fun!
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Whoo Hooo !

Comment

So had the car for a couple of days now, really enjoying it Is quite a task trying not to push it too hard until it's run in, but even without putting my foot down too much you can really feel the poke in it!

Can't really fault it so far, apart from the glove box rattling already as well as another small rattle from behind the steering wheel or centre console somewhere, not overly impressed about that lol.
        White/Black
        1.6 THP

Comment

Piccys ?

=D

Comment

Not really space to take decent ones in work car park and it's too dark by the time I get home.

It's filthy already as well, going to need a clean before I get some pics up :P
            White/Black
            1.6 THP

Comment

Are there any DS3 owners who don't have a rattle? It does concern me that a brand new premium model comes complete with rattles, what kind of build quality is this? Reading some of the boards it seems these rattles mainly come from dash and glove box and appear over time but i find the model Ascension just received (although he appears happy with it) as unacceptable. These rattles are known to Citroen and i would have expected them to have been rectified on the newer or later models. Maybe premium car but definitely p**s poor build quality thus far.....or am i wrong?
              Dsport 150 THP 1.6 Belle lle Blue / White - silver alloys - NO leather seats!

Comment

The most annoying rattle in mine comes from the glovebox, but I know the reason, its all the keys that I keep in there, when my car is unloaded its rattle free

Comment

Just a quckie - My glove box rattled a lot, one of the rubber plugs had come out -the left hand side one. Seems ok now. There are is a thread relating to this and bout what you could do. The only other rattle I have had is the panel covering the sub. I've had nothing from the dash.
                  My DS3R3... nearly....
                  New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Most annoying noise I get in my car is when my son is in the backseat

Comment

Originally posted by phil d View Post
                      Are there any DS3 owners who don't have a rattle?

Maybe premium car but definitely p**s poor build quality thus far.....or am i wrong?
                      I Don't Have A Rattle At All + I Can Confirm Even After Thrashing It About Its As Solidly Built As My Audi S3...

Therefore Your Wrong XD

Comment

Only thing rattling in mine is the passengers teeth!

Jimbob

Comment

Please to hear not everyone's gone a flippin' rattle, squeak or vibration of some kind. I hope when mine eventually arrives it will not be a Friday afternoon job! Just a shame that citroens build quality isn't as consistent as it ought to be! Still I'm pleased no one came up with the standard crass answer of 'turn your radio up'

Comment

Originally posted by phil d View Post
                            Are there any DS3 owners who don't have a rattle? It does concern me that a brand new premium model comes complete with rattles, what kind of build quality is this? Reading some of the boards it seems these rattles mainly come from dash and glove box and appear over time but i find the model Ascension just received (although he appears happy with it) as unacceptable. These rattles are known to Citroen and i would have expected them to have been rectified on the newer or later models. Maybe premium car but definitely p**s poor build quality thus far.....or am i wrong?
                            Phil, have you got any positive comments about the car you'd like to raise?

I've not suffered any problems with mine so far. Love it to bits.
                            cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

No, I've no positive comments to raise as yet - do I have too?

Comment

Working...
                              X