No announcement yet.

Tomorrow is pick up day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

going to complain to citroen they forgot my rattle .Leather seats I can understand but forgetting my rattle unforgivable

Comment

Do you something show me someone with a new car that doesn't have a rattle or squeak somewhere and I'll show you a bloody liar!! With the movement of parts in any car there is going to be a little noise somewhere, be it a seat belt or a rattle from a storage box.

We have a great relationship with a motoring journalist who writes for a national paper as well as running his own supplement in our local broadsheet and he has complained time and time again about noises in new cars (Mercs mainly oddly enough), he was here the other day with a new 911 which had a weird humming noise coming from the seat which turned out to be a broken seat motor and that coming from a £90k car with less then 3,000 miles on the clock.

So please, please, please can we stop going on about squeaks, nosies, rattles, etc and just post nice things about our beloved DS3 and how much we enjoy it... *and breathe*

...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
      Bigfeet's File Repository
      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
      X