Courtesy Cars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Courtesy Cars?

My DS3 is in for warranty repair/investigation (it has a horrible burning smell) tomorrow. Does anyone have an idea what sort of car I might get as a courtesy? Size wise?

I had loads of stuff to do/move tomorrow that requires a biggish car (DS with back seats down) and if I get a C1 or something else tiny I won't be able to get half the stuff in the car... I forgot to ask too and dealers is closed now.

It all depends on what your dealer has. Whenever I have had my cars serviced over the last few years, I have received either a DS3 or C3. The courtesy cars are allocated 1st thing in the morning, so your best bet is to phone them 1st thing and explain your situation.
    sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
    Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

I got given a ds3 cabrio. However I was told this was under "special" circumstances as I've had three cars in as many years off the same salesman
      "My wheels nuts require more torque than your Corsa makes"

Comment

Ooooh Carbio! Fingers crossed haha

I'm going at 8 when they open anyway. A ds3 or c3 would be ok, if I get anything else I'll have to try see if they could swap it

Comment

If you have loads of stuff to move why not ask if they would have a Van you could borrow instead? The dealer might not be too happy about you using the car as a removal van!

We have a courtesy Van as part of our fleet in order to cater for our business customers.

It's worth a shot.
          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
          Bigfeet's File Repository
          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

I got a DS3 (in Belle Isle Blue - really nice colour) so I was happy.

It was mostly taking stuff to the skip (Garden rubbish, old furniture, etc) and moving things for a house move, but I had to go to work as well and its bad enough parking a DS3 never mind a van (I also don't think they would be happy lending me a van at my age either!). The car was returned cleaner than I got it and with an extra bar of petrol so they shouldn't complain about how/what I used it for

Comment

Originally posted by mjholde View Post
              I got given a ds3 cabrio. However I was told this was under "special" circumstances as I've had three cars in as many years off the same salesman
              2 cars to go for me then
              My DS3R3... nearly....
              New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by mjholde View Post
                Is it because you have "special needs"??
                Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
                Take a pride in your ride
                @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Originally posted by RabidRacoon28 View Post
                  Is it because you have "special needs"??
                  Yep, he 'neeeeeeds' to have a new car
                  - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                  - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Haha behave guys ! Unfortunately I got cut out the first one so replaced that like for like. Got bored with that so got my red edition dsport I'm special in my own weird way
                    "My wheels nuts require more torque than your Corsa makes"

Comment

Working...
                    X