Scorpion half system and sports cat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scorpion half system and sports cat?

Has anybody had this system fitted with the sports cat or without? And will the non-resonated system be much louder than the resonated? Just a couple of questions before I pull out over 800 quid. Very tempted to make this my first mod.

Originally posted by Webbz View Post
    Has anybody had this system fitted with the sports cat or without? And will the non-resonated system be much louder than the resonated? Just a couple of questions before I pull out over 800 quid. Very tempted to make this my first mod.
    I've just had the Scorpion cat back system fitted to my Racing on Monday (non resonated). Loving the sound, makes the lower revs deeper/louder and doesn't drone at high speeds.

I'll try and get a decent comparison video of it in the next few days but every attempt I've done so far the Scorpion one sounds quieter cause the camera won't pick up the deeper noise

Comment

Think Scorpion are at the FCS this year. Only a few weeks away now.

Comment

The non resonated Milltek system is not loud.
        White on red THP
        Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Loud exhaust

Originally posted by Jamie@SPTuning View Post
          The non resonated Milltek system is not loud.
          And you know that the non-res Bastuck exhaust certainly is lol (With a sports cat)
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

A mechanic mate of mine says he might be able to get me a good deal on a Mongoose cat back full system and fit it for me so I'm gonna see what he comes back with. They're £627 on their website.

Comment

Thanks, that would be great if you could post a video.

Comment

Mate has quoted me £500 fitted for a full Mongoose system. Very tempting.

Comment

Working...
                X