Hello, now on my 3rd DS3 :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, now on my 3rd DS3 :)

Just picked up my third 110 dsport plus after being an owner for 3 years.

I've had a reasonable 120k miles on them, but had the risk of depollution filter issue on both cars. They've had dpf replacements and lots of software downloads with the issue appearing every 10k miles. The last one had the injectors changed at 60k, but I never got to drive it.

Still I love them, all three have been dsport plus or had the city signature pack with nav. Just taking a bit of getting used to the nav upgrade. It doesn't play my mp3 cd's or transfer my contacts from my nexus 5 so far! Plus no SD slot so I can't copy the speed camera database on....

Stop start is just about bearable, waiting to see how it fares on my 700 mile a week commute.

Last car had served me well, still on the original front brakes, rear tyres changes at 50k and fronts at 25/50k. Whilst I never scuffed the bellones, the centres did the same as the last, and the same as most other owners with the corrosion!

Will see how the e-hdi goes and hope they've cured the dpf issues!

Mark

Glad you're enjoying it, post some pics
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Nice!! I think I'll be owning DS3'S for a long time!
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

I love mine, unless I find another car that is as fun to drive, returns as good mpg whilst allowing for 'fun' (in case Den is around) driving I will be getting another one too
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X