New DS3 help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New DS3 help

Hi all, I'm looking at buying a new DS3 hid 90 air dream. I'm want to do it over 3 years with a ballon payment at the end. I've not got a large deposit, only about £500. I'm looking at paying no more then £230 a month. Do you think it's possible to get a deal for this?

You'll be ok with the monthly payments, but you'll struggle with such a small deposit. Even with a dealer contribution you'll need around 1-1.5K I believe. You could look into contract hire, or pre owned direct from Citroen as a couple of alternatives.

Comment

I've seed a 12 plate at a dealers for £12500, with 8500 miles on the clock. Do you think this is an option. For £230 a month?

Comment

Originally posted by eggey17 View Post
        I've seed a 12 plate at a dealers for £12500, with 8500 miles on the clock. Do you think this is an option. For £230 a month?
        That's how much my Dsport Plus Hdi cost, and although I did not need finance, the figures they offered me were my part-ex as deposit (£1500) then £228 per month over 60 months(no final payment).
        sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
        Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

Depends on your mileage matey,

You'll be hard pushed to get such a deal... I would focus on nearly new cars with a PCP... Alternatively, scour the internet for a lease deal where the car is already in stock - lings cars are always good!

Good luck!

Comment

How about £205 per month and £999 deposit + 3 years servicing included on Elect 3?
            http://www.newcitroendeals.co.uk/citroen_ds3.php
            sigpic

Comment

Great deal!

Originally posted by Soran View Post
              How about £205 per month and £999 deposit + 3 years servicing included on Elect 3?
              http://www.newcitroendeals.co.uk/citroen_ds3.php

Comment

I've got myself a DS so pleased. I got a used one 12 plate 10000 on the clock HDi 90 I payed £10500 for it very clean. In red and black combo. Pick it up next week.

Comment

I've got myself a DS so pleased. I got a used one 12 plate 10000 on the clock HDi 90 I payed £10500 for it very clean. In red and black combo. Pick it up next week.
                  That sounds pretty good Eggey. Hope you have fun, and see you with a DSport in a year or so
                  sigpic
                  Jog on Noddy

Comment

Good price! Don't forget to show us some pics when you get it
                    sigpic

Comment

How about private lease? I paid £634 deposit and 35 x £212 monthly payments with 14k miles (just upped to 20k) that for a dsport hdi

Comment

Working...
                      X