Brynithell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brynithell

Guys if anyone know the owner of a whit ds3 in the brynithell area in South Wales please let me know

It's the ds3 with a modified exhaust and rear defuser, it looks sick as f**k it's sexy it had a sports or racing exhaust that comes out of the centre of the defuser it made my head turn and it sounded mint, running on what I believe to be 13 BBS rims and it's slammed. If you know this person please get in touch I wanna know where he had it done its just sex, also been saving and i wanna price up scissor doors what do you think please get in touch eager to have your thoughts
    Cleaning up the place #dodojuice

Be interesting to see if we can find the owner
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Hungryfish247 View Post
      It's the ds3 with a modified exhaust and rear defuser, it looks sick as f**k it's sexy it had a sports or racing exhaust that comes out of the centre of the defuser it made my head turn and it sounded mint, running on what I believe to be 13 BBS rims and it's slammed. If you know this person please get in touch I wanna know where he had it done its just sex, also been saving and i wanna price up scissor doors what do you think please get in touch eager to have your thoughts
      More than likely one of the Lugano kits *Spew*...

http://www.tuningshop.co.uk/acatalog...__BodyKit.html

Big no no to scissor doors, this isn't 2001 and we're not in one of the fast & furious films...

Comment

Working...
      X