DS3 racing parts....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3 racing parts....

Hi all this is my first thread so bear with me.

Looking for 2 parts for my racing, 1st and probably the hardest to find is a new front carbon fibre front splitter as I've damaged mine and it's a bit of an eye saw.

2nd is the cold air feed pipe to the turbo from the air box the pice where the air sensor connects has snapped an I've had it plastic welded for now as a temporary fix.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	367655

Any info on where or who I could get these parts from be it write offs ow which ever it would be appreciated
    Last edited by Dangerousfish; 17-07-2015, 07:14.

If you cant get hold of an original splitter then why not look at a replacement like the Seat Cupra one some have and get it carbon fibre wrapped?

Comment

As you know Racing items are rarer than rocking horse shit on ebay, I'd probably call all local scrap yards and see if any have the bits you need.

There used to be a website that allowed you to search particpating scrappies for the bits you needed, if you can find a site like that you might be able to track the bits down further a field....
      sigpic

Comment

Just go to your dealer to get the engine part. It is not that expensive. That spoiler lip is going to cost big no matter where you try and get it.
        Originally posted by cyclone
        It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
        Originally posted by Broda
        I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Adam, edited your post a little and removed the section where you're requesting members sell you item's. I'm afraid this sort of request is reserved for full members(http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....ull-Membership).

You'll probably find that you can also order that part direct from Citroen as it's not unique just to the racing. I couldn't quote you on price or part number though I'm afraid.
          cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

I looked at getting the skirts etc from a Racing for my THP, the price was four figured.

Comment

Originally posted by cyclone View Post
              Just go to your dealer to get the engine part. It is not that expensive. That spoiler lip is going to cost big no matter where you try and get it.
              That one engine pipe is £90 +VAT direct from the dealer and the splitter is around 600+vat price of a limited edition car I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Abram3265 View Post
                That one engine pipe is £90 +VAT direct from the dealer and the splitter is around 600+vat price of a limited edition car I guess
                So right on then, Not that expensive and big bucks
                Originally posted by cyclone
                It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
                Originally posted by Broda
                I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Hello mate if you still need the carbon front splitter I got one brand new never used. PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Abram3265 View Post
                    Hi all this is my first thread so bear with me.

Looking for 2 parts for my racing, 1st and probably the hardest to find is a new front carbon fibre front splitter as I've damaged mine and it's a bit of an eye saw.

2nd is the cold air feed pipe to the turbo from the air box the pice where the air sensor connects has snapped an I've had it plastic welded for now as a temporary fix.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11448[/ATTACH]

Any info on where or who I could get these parts from be it write offs ow which ever it would be appreciated
                    I Got a replacement splitter which I never got fitted its still in the box. Also got 2x wheels.
                    Last edited by alexmj1; 18-08-2015, 19:34.

Comment

I have a complete Racing air intake/inbox system lying unused in the garage...
                      Citroën DS3 Racing 2011 Polar White
                      ZRP con rods, Wössner pistons, Forge Ind. Kit, Forge IC hard pipes, etuners S3 (E85, launch control), Clemens-Motorsport IC, cylinder head porting, oil pump mod, Devils Own WMI, Forge BOV, Powerflex rear engine mount, LEDs, Citroen mudflaps, Ragazzon de-cat/200cc sports cat, Mongoose catback

Ex: BMW M135iA (2008) * BMW M3 E46 SMG2 (2003) * Subaru Impreza WRX STi (2007) * BMW M3 E46 (2001) * Seat Leon 1.8 TS4 (2003)
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X