My Racing. (Minor crash)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Racing. (Minor crash)

Hello guys, I've had my racing since January last year and unfortunately last week I had a minor crash, I was just wondering if anyone on here knows the best places to buy a bumper and new wing, I've found a couple websites but they're the standard bumper, because damage is minor I haven't gone through the insurance company as I now have plans to completely transform my Racing. I will upload the template of what I'm hoping it'll look like a bit later on

Marcuswhapx
    Attached Files

Had similar damage to that in the past, took the bumper off and repaired and resprayed it. Far cheaper than buying a new one then prepping and painting it.
    DS3 1.6 Bluehdi Dsport Plus :STrooper:

Comment

Thanks for the response! Yeah that's not a bad shout. Wing needs a replacement though, I found one for £60 (obviously without the carbon fibre bit). Have any idea where else too look?

Marcuswhapx

Comment

Ouch!!!!!

Comment

Tell me about it

Marcuswhapx

Comment

The 'carbon' bits sometimes show up on eBay or you can get them from your dealer. If you do, make sure you're sitting down when they tell you the price.
            - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Ouch.. Hope you get it sorted soon.

Comment

Exactly why I won't go to the dealer BeefMasta. Thanks Mike

Marcuswhapx

Comment

Theres carbon bit off bumper on eBay but it's the other side will keep looking mate

Comment

Thanks bud! Appreciate that

Marcuswhapx

Comment

I had my right lower wheel arch broken by an 'parking expert' while trying to park close to my car... Insurance covered it of course, but I did search everywhere for the carbon bit, and its not that you can get it cheaper then from the dealer... mine was 185 euros ex.VAT ( 215 euros total ), that's not cheap but couldn't find anywhere cheaper...

Hope u get it fixed soon...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Snapchat--5159330801417849395.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.1 KB
ID:	359747
                      DS3 Racing | Matt Orange | eTuners Stage III+ | Wössner Forged Pistons | Bastuck De-Cat Exhaust | Bilstein B12 Pro-Kit | AEM Water/Methanol Injection | Motul 300V Competition Oil | Mahle Coated Bearings | Cylinder Head Porting | 100 Octane Juice

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions guys, my car will be off the road until November anyways. Got some saving to do but at the same time, some great plans for the car. I'll be setting up a blog for it. Hopefully come to some meets and that soon!

Marcuswhapx

Comment

Originally posted by Marcuswhapx View Post
                          Thanks for the suggestions guys, my car will be off the road until November anyways. Got some saving to do but at the same time, some great plans for the car. I'll be setting up a blog for it. Hopefully come to some meets and that soon!

Marcuswhapx
                          Cant wait to see the blog!
                          :ds3: Part-Time DS Champ - Citroen & DS Sales Exec :ds3:

Comment

Working...
                          X