Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Induction Kit

Hi Guy's,

New to the club and looking at a DS3R tomorrow and more than likely going to purchase it (saying that i have already paid a £200 holding deposit) so you can work the maths on that!!!

Anyways my question is what is a good induction kit to fit?

Thanks in advance

Welcome

Black and Orange or White and Grey?

I think Mike has a set up on his Racing, so might be able to offer some help and guidance
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Forge do one that sounds amazing, Torque 7 are also in the process of developing theirs at the moment.
      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Black and Orange

I'll post some photos when I have been relieved of my wallet!!!

Comment

Ok thanks for the advice I'll have a look on the Internet for forge

Comment

http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/pro...ter/citron,ds3

http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/Ind...uct--1027.html
            cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Thanks for the links!! 😎😎

Comment

Bit late here... Yes the Forge is a good option, sounds great too. Definitely leaves a lot more roof when the standard air box and attachments are removed.

Comment

That other one is pretty good. Forget the name now, but it's in halfords on the bottom shelf near the Christmas tree air fresheners.

Comment

Is that next to your Mazda, Tom?

Comment

Nah that's only available in the pound store...
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the information guys. DS3R bought and love it!!!!

Comment

anybody got the forge one fitted on a ds3r? can you noticed the difference in noise and power? (I know the power difference will be small) also does anyone know of any other induction kits that will fit the ds3r as iv never been overly keen on the foam ones

Comment

Hi paul198499

I have one fitted to my DS3R there is a small increase in power the noise is more of a suck of air and when really booting it you get a small whistle, you do also get a dump valve effect too which some people like and some don't.

If I get chance tomorrow I'll see if I can upload a video so you can hear what I mean

Comment

Originally posted by kermit View Post
                              Hi paul198499

I have one fitted to my DS3R there is a small increase in power the noise is more of a suck of air and when really booting it you get a small whistle, you do also get a dump valve effect too which some people like and some don't.

If I get chance tomorrow I'll see if I can upload a video so you can hear what I mean

Hey Kermit,

I too have a DS3 Racing and am debating buying the Forge induction kit for mine. Any photo's would be appreciated. Any downsides to installing this kit?
                              Last edited by Garrattj; 05-01-2016, 10:02.

Comment

Working...
                              X