Fivegear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fivegear

DS3racing is being tested on this program friday!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll Be Giving My Reveiw When I Drive It On The Weekend

Comment

My TV Guide says Fri 8th April?

Though what is called a review these days, someone gets to play for a while in some specially selected foreign country and then fill some air time with random thoughts... I miss proper road tests :-(

Comment

Originally posted by dr_jon View Post
        My TV Guide says Fri 8th April?

Though what is called a review these days, someone gets to play for a while in some specially selected foreign country and then fill some air time with random thoughts... I miss proper road tests :-(
        Unfortunately these days motoring shows are more about entertainment than serious motoring journalism because they need to get good viewing figures or face having the plug pulled by the people running the tv companies. I do think that Fith Gear still give some good reviews and look forward to seeing Tiff, Jason or Vicki driving and reviewing the Racing.
        DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Again my info says it's Jonny driving it in Norway, which might not be a bad thing as at least he gives some reasoned opinions...

Comment

Would have been nice to see one of the racers putting it through its paces round Anglesey. Perhaps I will have to think about doing a track this summer.
            DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

I think it wasn't much of a review, still it will probably sell a few more as it was very positive. The only thing I'd disagree with Jonny on is the noise, down the Motorway it's the quietest car I own. (Yes, still have three, working one it...)

Comment

Just caught the end of the run around their track. They seemed rather impressed. Hopefully will get the full programme via on demand. If I get a link I will post for all to see.

Comment

The piece on the DS3R wasn't very long, but here's a link to the video . http://fwd.channel5.com/fifth-gear/v...-atlantic-road

Comment

Shi*t another 5th gear fan! I thought I was the only bloke who though Viki BH was hot? Oh, we were talking about the cars! Err yeah good link John

Comment

5th Gear = Shite...

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
                        5th Gear = Shite...
                        Don't beat about the bush Zack - say what you really think

Jimbob

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbob View Post
                          Don't beat about the bush Zack - say what you really think
                          Never Afraid To Speak My Mind Jimmothy :L

Comment

VBH needs me!...........................and I'd quite like her money!

Comment

5th gear road test
                              My DS3R3... nearly....
                              New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Working...
                              X