supersprint exhaust system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• supersprint exhaust system

really wanted to get a full supersprint exhaust system. out of all the systems I have heard I think it sounds by far the best on the ds3r..... but then I got this quote

805711 down pipe 564£
    805732 CAT 1020
    805413 centre pipe 135
    805404 rear box 323
    805416 double exit 202
    TOTAL:2244£
    DISCOUNT 7%: 2086.9
    SHIPMENT :50£
    VAT:427.4
    TOTAL PAY: 2564.2

im not sure if that is gold plated but im not paying that no matter how much I want it
    im not a fan of the cobra and scorpion systems anyone have or know of any alternatives??

Milltek
    White on red THP
    Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

You dont have to change the Cat, thats a fair chunk of it altho you will not get increased performance

Bastuck- loud (In fact i still have the straight thru pipe in the loft cos i had to put a silencer on, eh James lol)
      sigpic
      Jog on Noddy

Comment

Could hear you joining the M25 from the workshop
        White on red THP
        Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
          You dont have to change the Cat, thats a fair chunk of it altho you will not get increased performance

Bastuck- loud (In fact i still have the straight thru pipe in the loft cos i had to put a silencer on, eh James lol)
          Where did you get the bastuck one from?
          @mike_lowsocial

Comment

Originally posted by mjogreen View Post
            Where did you get the bastuck one from?
            Found a supplier nearish to me in UK, and they shipped it in from Germany and fitted it
            sigpic
            Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
            X