wheel refurbishment cost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheel refurbishment cost

Anyone had their orange and black wheels refurbished?

I am looking to get mine done but have no idea of the sort of price I should be paying.

Thanks

It'll be more than a standard diamond-cut one as they'll have to repaint them afterwards. I'm also interested to see costs as I have one very chewed Bellone which is starting to corrode.
    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Initial You got a awesome blog .I determination be involved in plus uniform minutes. i view you got truly very functional matters , i determination be always checking your blog blesss. Kissimmee Termite Control

Comment

This is important, though it's necessary to help you head over to it weblink: Orlando Bed Bug Pest Control

Comment

Such sites are important because they provide a large dose of useful information ... Oviedo Bed Bug Pest Control

Comment

For me it has done many wonders and I will keep using it. Its just that the information is soo good and so authentic. Bathroom Remodeling Orlando

Comment

Within this webpage, you'll see the page, you need to understand this data. weed delivery

Comment

Profit primarily prime quality items -- you can understand them all within: Mr winston hoodie

Comment

Working...
                X