Get DS3Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get DS3Racing

had phone call from garge today said they got number for it, should be here by the end of the month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So HOW excited are you?!

Awesome!! What colour are you getting?

V exciting!!
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

very cnt wait!!! got money in bank burning a hole !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

getting black and orange no sat think you can get a good one for less than £800 pounds no sticks id probably power wash the off!!!! saw one in garge and were coming off!!

Comment

Yeah, some people prefer them with/without. I prefer with out tbh. I went with Arlow when he picked up the keys to his, and he opted out of the stickers too. He has the white/grey.
          My DS3R3... nearly....
          New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Had i got a white/grey one i probably would have gone without the stickers as it looks fine without them but i felt that the orange roof of the black one was a bit much without the stickers. From the all images of the car it looked like the stickers on the side and wing would really stand out but they're darker than i thought. They're not invisible or anything but if you're going at speed past someone they might have difficulty making them out.

Comment

Stickers Citroen £400 ebay £40 make your choice after you've bought it and they'll prob last longer

Comment

They may be £400 but considering i was already spending £23,100 i felt another £400 wasn't too much to ask for to make sure they were professionally done and accurate rather than doing it myself or getting some random centre to put them on, not to mention i've saved over £1300 on the finance Citroen offered by taking a loan from Tesco so i practically got them for free.

Comment

Originally posted by PX54 View Post
                  i've saved over £1300 on the finance Citroen offered by taking a loan from Tesco so i practically got them for free.
                  Wish I'd Shopped Around Like You... >.<

Nice One lol

Comment

glad im not gettin stickers they ll come off anyway in time !!! Got phone call from citreon contact centre say car is in uk now should be at dealers next week !!!!! should be ready begin of may!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DS3RACING96 View Post
                      glad im not gettin stickers they ll come off anyway in time !!! Got phone call from citreon contact centre say car is in uk now should be at dealers next week !!!!! should be ready begin of may!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Congrats, you'll enjoy the car when she arrives
                      DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

one more week to go gettin nervous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        should be at garge this week but because of bank hoildays wont get til beginin of may
                        Last edited by DS3RACING96; 24-04-2011, 14:04.

Comment

Working...
                        X