Knob!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knob!

.................from the Japanese accessory catalogue, if it's Sport Orange, I want one, so much better in the DS3R than the leather one they went with!

Right, how do I go about tracking one of those down then.............................

Stef
    2 X Citroen DS3 Racings - Both rejected

I think that's probably the yellow one that's available on the continent

Comme ça:

Drool

Comment

Too Much Yellow >.<

Comment

I wasn't sure if it was yellow or not from the picture, especially as they do a limited edition over there with Sport Orange roof.

Ah well, there was a faint glimmer of hope!

Stef

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
          Too Much Yellow >.<
          Oh Zack, Zack - repeat after me ....

You Can Never Have Too Much Yellow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
            .................from the Japanese accessory catalogue, if it's Sport Orange, I want one, so much better in the DS3R than the leather one they went with!

Right, how do I go about tracking one of those down then.............................

Stef
            I'm a DS3R owner in Japan. It's not orange but yellow. Now I'm thinking to paint it orange. lol

Comment

Originally posted by szes30 View Post
              I'm a DS3R owner in Japan. It's not orange but yellow. Now I'm thinking to paint it orange. lol
              Wow, that must be a pretty rare car over there?

Stef

Comment

Originally posted by szes30 View Post
                Lol, and expensive! I've heard European cars are supa expensive in Nippon
                Citroën DS3 Racing 2011 Polar White
                ZRP con rods, Wössner pistons, Forge Ind. Kit, Forge IC hard pipes, etuners S3 (E85, launch control), Clemens-Motorsport IC, cylinder head porting, oil pump mod, Devils Own WMI, Forge BOV, Powerflex rear engine mount, LEDs, Citroen mudflaps, Ragazzon de-cat/200cc sports cat, Mongoose catback

Ex: BMW M135iA (2008) * BMW M3 E46 SMG2 (2003) * Subaru Impreza WRX STi (2007) * BMW M3 E46 (2001) * Seat Leon 1.8 TS4 (2003)
                sigpic

Comment

there is one of these at citroen slough same color same spec 12k
                  have sold the racing but ive still got the ultra prestige

Comment

Originally posted by the guardian View Post
                    there is one of these at citroen slough same color same spec 12k
                    What, a yellow knob?

Bit pricey
                    Last edited by gar074; 01-05-2013, 11:21.

Comment

Please send some pictures of your car in Japan, should look amazing amongst the city and scenery you have. I was watching a tv show about cars in Japan. You have to get a shacken which is the same as an MOT here in the UK. Our MOTs are like £30 a shacken normally costs about £600 or more?

Comment

Working...
                      X