No announcement yet.

DS3r For sale on Autotrader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

people who ave watch topgear and dont want to wait for it . citreon wanted buyers not dealers selling them for profit. didnt work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I am going to sell my car in December any way and then order one from factory. I will not give the dealer the pleasure of robbing my poor ass and at least I can save some extra cash in the 6 to 8 months I am waiting for the motor. Will just suck to sit without a car again hahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by jc_boc View Post
        I am going to sell my car in December any way and then order one from factory. I will not give the dealer the pleasure of robbing my poor ass and at least I can save some extra cash in the 6 to 8 months I am waiting for the motor. Will just suck to sit without a car again hahahahahaha
        Let's hope they still have some of the 200 left in December though, it's a great choice of car.

Stef
        2 X Citroen DS3 Racings - Both rejected

Comment

I am sure they will have some left. If the dealers are asking so much for the stock they have I am confident I will be able to secure a deal at the time I am ready to get one. If not then it aint meant to be I guess.

Comment

Working...
          X