I'd love to buy a DS3-R but....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd love to buy a DS3-R but....

The price here in DK is arround £59.388 and thats for the car as it is standard :s - yeah gotta love them 180% tax on cars we have.

I just got noticed that we got 3 DS3-R arrived to DK one of them i for Press Test driving - so u can gues that Citroen Don't expect to many being sold here in the country. :confused:

I hope to get in touch with Citroen one of these days to get a price on the now "used" DS3-R the press have been testing, if the price is under £47.266 i might be the first DS3-R owner i Denmark .

As you can see here, the car prices in DK is EXPENSIVE:
    http://ds3club.co.uk/showthread.php?...=2142#post2142

Those Prices... *Spew*

Comment

Could you not import?
      Red / Black DStyle+ . . a petrol cause its rude not too.

Comment

Ofcause i can but again 180% tax..
        Else everybody could just import from Germany or Sweeden and get i Cheap car but the Goverment are really strix when it come to tax on cars.
        Few years ago cars in Denmark where actually being sold cheaper than the rest of EU - Before tax - to make them just a slight bit cheaper when the tax was added.

Comment

Crazy.

Comment

Just as bad as the poor blokes in SA haviong to pay the equivalent of £35K for the pleasure of owning one of these. 6 sold already out of the 10 they were allocated so that says something. I woulod buy one here, store it for 6 months then ship it as you don't have to pay import duties on it then hehehehehehehe

Comment

There's was programme on tv that if u buy in bulk , think its minimum of 6 direct from Citroen , u get big discount . I don't know if that applies to u but if u found like minded people to do bulk order it might help with the price

Comment

Working...
              X