It's Back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Back!

Got my DS3R back last week, it's had a new sensor on the engine, front top suspension struts/mounts replaced, a new centre speaker and the annoying buzz from the rear view mirror fixed. Drives nice and fresh now!!

Stef
    2 X Citroen DS3 Racings - Both rejected

Glad you got everything sorted mate !

Comment

happy days!
      Polar white with black roof, black bellones - My Photies!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
        Got my DS3R back last week, it's had a new sensor on the engine, front top suspension struts/mounts replaced, a new centre speaker and the annoying buzz from the rear view mirror fixed. Drives nice and fresh now!!

Stef
        so the racing versions are just as poorly built????? there goes my only other option
        sigpic

Comment

Well, let's just hope it's only mine.

I did notice a moment of hesitation whilst accelerating slowly on the way home.

Stef

Comment

I've had my fixed DS3 back 4 days now and it's totally amazing. I forgot just how great my car is when it's working. I wonder for how long . . . . . . .
            sigpic

Comment

Have any of the other racing owners had issues?

Comment

None so far ( he says whilst touching the wooden table the laptop's on )
                DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

LOL. Spotted a nice racing on autotrader. 11 plate with 3K on the clock, sat nav but no decals. £22 500.00......... can you fir the decals after market and would it be the same as the ones fitted at factory? Or should I say, can the dealers do it for you any way?

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post

Stef
                    Good to hear all is good now. What problem did you've for them to change the senor on the engine and front suspension strut/mount just in case so I know what to look out for!
                    Last edited by alexmj1; 09-08-2011, 19:37.

Comment

Originally posted by alexmj1 View Post
                      Good to hear all is good now. What problem did you've for them to change the senor on the engine and front suspension strut/mount just in case so I know what to look out for!
                      Well the front suspension was creaking, wouldn't surprise me if that was related to the other dealer leaving the transit spacers in it!

As for the engine sensor that was due to cold start running and general power hesitation, unfortunately it still has hesitation problems, couple of times as I've gently gone to accelerate from 70 it has had power blips.

Stef

Comment

Hmmm, you book it in again?

Comment

Not had a chance yet, must give them a call and get it back in.

Stef

Comment

What fuel are you using? When I first had mine, I was using regular unleaded and had some hesitations. Then I read the handbook and found I should be using super-unleaded, so changed to that (normally Sainsbury's) and the hesitations stopped. Also it runs even better on Tesco Momentum, but unfortunately I don't have a Tesco close!!

Comment

Same for me, but then on a normal THP.
                              Runes much smoother on the BP Ultimate Fuel and even has more power! (162 for normal and 170,9 for BP Ultimate)
                              DS3 THP Sport Chic Blanc Banquise / Noir Onyx - Forge Pipe Kit - Forge Induction Kit - Forge Recirculating Valve - Custom Intercooler - H&R 25mm

Comment

Working...
                              X