Ds3 racing airtec intercooler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ds3 racing airtec intercooler

After looking at it a long time I finally got round to ordering the airtec intercooler fitting was straight forward only had to trim the n/s bumper sopport as I didn’t like the way it was squashing the hose. Hardiest part was removing the front bumper fiddly job. Also fitted a sports cat ( scorpion ) and had a remap. And it absolutely fly’s now
    Attached Files

Yes. I fitted an Airtec intercooler, biggest PITA was the bumper removal. I didnt realise, or read the instructions properly, and realise there were 2 awkward wheel arch bolts to remove, rather than one. So I tried to remove the bumper with one bolt still in place. Enough to say when the bumper was refitted its got a 3 or 4 mm gap which has been filled with Silcone. No problem.

Havent got round to a remap yet, which will prove its worth.
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

The bolts under the front of the headlights had to remove the drl’s to get excess to the 2 not on the drawing complete pain in the ass to get out other then that there’s not a lot holding it on.
      Goes pretty well after the map

Comment

Probably a stupid question but I’m hoping to install the airtec lntercooler . There’s a fan attached to the existing intercooler , is it just a case of disconnecting it or do I have to attach it to the new one? Thanks for your help

Comment

I cant remember touching the fan
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

I dont reme,ber touching the fan
            sigpic
            Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
            X