No announcement yet.

Need for Speed Unbound's social media account recently got caught up in a spat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need for Speed Unbound's social media account recently got caught up in a spat

Need for Speed Unbound's social media account recently got caught up in a spat with a fan that went viral online, with some enjoying the fact that Need for Speed Unbound has no chill but others highlighting how inappropriate it was to directly insult a fan. Following this altercation, the social media account has posted a status apologizing and promising to be better.

The exchange that prompted the apology took place last Monday, after a fan complained about an offer for Need For Speed: Unbound that gave players who pre-ordered 3 days' early access to the game. The NFS Twitter account responded in a, ah, less-than-decorous way, telling the fan to "cry about it bro or buy regular price idc," before eventually declaring "I'm not reading all that, sorry that happened to you or congratulations".

The new Need for Speed game has adopted a rebellious, urban theme – and it looks like EA is trying to play up to that with its community engagement strategy. It’s certainly a unique approach, and one we wouldn’t be surprised to see adopted by other brands. Personally, we think the social media manager is just being outright rude in this instance – but hey, it’s generating headlines.

It followed up by promising to be better and that it will see its fans on Need for Speed Unbound's release date, if not beforehand. While the account did clearly go too far, many do enjoy the way it interacts with its fanbase, and hopefully, this is just a lesson learned for everyone involved in the account. After all, the apology does seem to be genuine and not just simply crisis management.

Need For Speed: Unbound releases next week on Steam and the Epic Games Store. It looks alright in gameplay we've seen so far, although those cars definitely seem to handle like toys, which could displease the racing purists out there. They look like toys, too, but that's less of a problem since you can turn off the sparkly effects if they're too "anime" for you. I wouldn't do that, though. Seems like a milkshake brain move.

https://www.z2u.com/need-for-speed-u...counts-5-18989 is the place to buy NFS Unbound Accounts. With a dedicated crew of verified sellers, the platform can offer competitive NFS Unbound Accounts prices with lightning fast deliveries and a 24/7 support services if needed. There’s a bunch of offers to choose from ranging from cheap NFS Unbound Accounts to the fastest deliveries or discounts on bulk orders so feel free to see which offer suits you the most.

During this website, you will see this shape, i highly recommend you learn this review. Kissimmee Termite Control

Comment

Here you will learn what is important, it gives you a link to an interesting web page: Orlando Bed Bug Pest Control

Comment

So lot to occur over your amazing blog. Your blog procures me a fantastic transaction of enjoyable.. Salubrious lot beside the scene. Oviedo Bed Bug Pest Control

Comment

Very good topic, similar texts are I do not know if they are as good as your work out. Orlando Home Remodeling

Comment

Listed here you'll learn it is important, them offers the link in an helpful webpage: marijuana

Comment

Working...
            X