Question to cryptocurrency owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question to cryptocurrency owners

Hello to all cryptocurrency owners! Please tell me how you dispose of cryptocurrency. Do you deposit it or spend it somewhere? I'm asking this because I don't know anyone who buys something in cryptocurrency. And I wonder if it's even possible to buy something with cryptocurrency or what to do with it.

Huh, it's faster to find somewhere to spend crypto than to save it. I started trading crypto not so long time ago. I even have a decent amount accumulated in a year of trading. At first, I thought about saving cryptocurrency, but I was wondering what I need it for. Besides trading, I have one more hobby - betting on sports. Recently I found this article https://www.e-architect.com/articles...sports-betting and decided to check how it works. As a result, I found my betting account only with crypto. Of course, I can buy some goods with crypto, but it's easier to pay with dollars. But I only look into cryptocurrency wallet when I want to spend money for entertainment.

Comment

Your question sounds a little strange. I have been in cryptocurrency for a long time and I have some savings. And I also spend the money I earn from cryptocurrency. But it is not necessary to pay for things with cryptocurrency. I just sometimes withdraw money in dollars to my card and spend it wherever I want.

Comment

Hello, as a new user, you can start using Bitcoin without even understanding the technical details. Once you have installed a bitcoin wallet on your computer or mobile phone, it will generate your first bitcoin address, which you can create as many as you need. You can share your addresses with friends so they can pay you or vice versa. Actually chainlink bitcoin, it's very similar to how email works, except that bitcoin addresses only have to be used once.

Comment

Working...
        X