Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Racing On the Way :-)

Hey

After having the DS3 DSport + HDI for 6 months, I have just traded it in for a New Polar White DS3 Racing :-)

After have a Seat Cupra K1 and a RenaultSport Megane R26, I just missed the power and sportyness...

Pick up the Car this Friday cant wait :-)

I will update the thread with the numbers :-)

great shout, imo the white one looks much better
    2010 DStyle 1.6 VTi - Thorium Grey w/ Carmen Red roof

Comment

Nice choice, hope all is well with it. I love the look of the ds3r there's one in a dealer near me quite often pop in to drool over.
      I couldn't fix yer brakes so I made your horn louder!

Comment

Sweet! With or without stickers?
        My DS3R3... nearly....
        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

good call... how do you think it will compare to the r26

Comment

Hey

Its with Stickers and the MyWay :-)

The R26 I feel will be better in the corners due to the LSD, but I have only driven the DS3 R for about 3 miles, Once I get it tomorrow, I will let you know

Comment

Originally posted by heff27 View Post
              Hey

After having the DS3 DSport + HDI for 6 months, I have just traded it in for a New Polar White DS3 Racing :-)

After have a Seat Cupra K1 and a RenaultSport Megane R26, I just missed the power and sportyness...

Pick up the Car this Friday cant wait :-)

I will update the thread with the numbers :-)

Good colour choice

Just had a reminder from the DVLA ( car tax renewal ) that I've had mine almost a year now, as the saying goes time flies when you're having fun
              DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Cant wait, pick it up tomorrow at 10:30 :-) fun times

Same to see the DSport HDI go only after 7 months, great car, but got such a good deal i couldnt refuse :-)

Comment

Wish i got the Racing, i am in love with that car. Couldn't afford that bit extra though

Comment

Originally posted by heff27 View Post
                    Cant wait, pick it up tomorrow at 10:30 :-) fun times

Same to see the DSport HDI go only after 7 months, great car, but got such a good deal i couldnt refuse :-)
                    Have fun today!!

In the nicest way - I hope we don't hear from you today and you spend the day driving
                    My DS3R3... nearly....
                    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Have fun with your new Racing- Would be interested to know what deal you got?

Ive 7000miles on a June 2011 DSport THP 150 and hanker after the DS3r

Wonder how much extra I would have to pay for a trade in

Trip to the dealer mebes- but I do like what Ive got

Decisions, decisions

CBLUE
                      sigpic
                      Jog on Noddy

Comment

Have just seen his motor, looks a little monster lol
                        Far better than the black and orange to the eye. Carbon bits stand out very well and looks great in the sun, seats are comfy and I'm a 6ft 4 and 18st chap , drives ok at the mo as only 300 miles on it.
                        Think the down side will the decals with cleaning as they not hard wearing ones , just cheap ones ,

But still very nice.

Comment

Very nice purchase bud.

Wish i'd biten the bullet and forked out that bit extra; would also be interested to know more about the deal you got for it?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
                            Have fun with your new Racing- Would be interested to know what deal you got?

Ive 7000miles on a June 2011 DSport THP 150 and hanker after the DS3r

Wonder how much extra I would have to pay for a trade in

Trip to the dealer mebes- but I do like what Ive got

Decisions, decisions

CBLUE
                            I'm the same, my THP is hopefully a stepping stone to a racing

Comment

There's plenty of Racings coming up on the used market now, just remember to ask the dealer why the previous owner got rid of it and has it been sorted!

My first one has been re-sold and my second is for sale at present, no idea if it's been fixed or not.

Stef
                              2 X Citroen DS3 Racings - Both rejected

Comment

Working...
                              X