X4JBM's First Birthday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X4JBM's First Birthday

So 1 year ago today I took delivery of my Racing, she's covered just under 6,500 miles and had her first service a week ago. In the past year she has been to several club meets and had a great time meeting other DS3's. She's the best car I've owned ( previous cars ) I knew it the moment I drove her away from the dealers and 1 year on I still feel the same way. The only thing I can fault is that Citroen/Citroen Racing missed a couple of little finishing touches:
    1. The rear brake calipers appear to be standard DS3 Sport parts, they could have at least painted them to match the uprated ones on the front.
    2. The steering wheel DS badge is a standard one, why didn't they do the same as the bonnet badge and have red highlights.
    3. No limited edition serial number on the badge in the roof lining.

Anyway here's how we celebrated her first birthday

Results At The Front Wheels

More miles on the clock should free up some more horses and bring her closer to the official figures.
    DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Happy birthday ARLOW

Is the extra 7grand or so worth it....excepting 1.2 n 3...as i am thinkin upgrade..... but then over 2 yrs warranty on my THP150
    CBLUE
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
      Is the extra 7grand or so worth it....excepting 1.2 n 3...as i am thinkin upgrade..... but then over 2 yrs warranty on my THP150
      CBLUE
      Actually the difference in price is nowhere near 7K as people tend to use the base price of the DSport for comparison. Anyway I might be biased but yes I reckon the extra over a standard DSport is worth it. Everyone who sat in the car at Bromsgrove commented on how good the seats were, Josh is now seriously considering a Racing after sitting in her. The suspension may be stiffer & running on slighly lower profile tyres, but the seats make it a comfortable ride, I've done several 5 1/2 hour non-stop journeys and got out fresh as a daisy every time.
      DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Yep- My THP racked up 1 year today
        Celebrated with a 190 mile drive from Nottingham back to South Coast today.
        Clocked up 10,070 odd miles in the first year
        Back up to Leicester again next week as well
        Good on you girl :-)
        CBLUE
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

nice mine was a year old on june the 3rd same birthday as me coverd 17k lovin the racing roll on the ds4r

Comment

Working...
          X